Thank You - For Everything!

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A COMMUNITY MANAGER.

Im willing to bear this grim destiny

3 Likes

Thank you!
Iā€™ll miss you, and hope you will still be here with us in some wayā€¦
Best of luck with everything Aerythlea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck on your new adventures!

1 Like

promote me to GM before you leave whatā€™s the worst that could happen

but seriously cough I was also being serious about the top sentence cough have fun and good luck

1 Like

I saw the title, and I saw your name, and I got to admit I didnā€™t want to read it :sob:
Youā€™ve been an inspiration, and Iā€™m so glad I got the chance to pick your brain a couple times and just chat too.
You will be missed on here thatā€™s for sure.

Wishing you the very best on where ever your adventures may lead you :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Good luck with everything!

4 Likes

Not to be rude but who are you?

Get asked that a couple times alright, the Forum Ambassadors, so me and some of the other Blues whoā€™ve popped up in here too:

Iā€™ve not checked out that thread.
Not sure how long youā€™ve been about but Iā€™ve never seen you.
So nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve seen him/her a few times, but it was probably during your silences :stuck_out_tongue: (You had been silenced, had you notā€¦?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Mostly it was breaks to be fair!
A silence here or there but not more than a few weeksā€¦ on the eu side at leastā€¦

Goodbye and have a happy life ^^

2 Likes

Thank YOU for everything, Aerythlea.

4 Likes

You were always super cool, Aerythlea. Iā€™ll be sad to see my favourite member of the community team go, but I wish you all the best wherever your adventures take you. <3

2 Likes

Oh dang, itā€™s already been 4 years since you became a CM? Feels like a whole lot less Aery!
I wish you the best of luck out there in the world wide web and of course, outside the internet as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

You solved an appeal of mine once, and rejected another, hah. (Its ok, I deserved it)

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

How DARe YoU!!! Keep it real.

:weary::wave::dizzy:

Damn, like the only blue that kind of regularly posted and interacted with people here on the EU forums, most other blues basically only post update threads.

Good luck with whatever comes next I guess.

GLHF. :woman_shrugging:

I guess weā€™ll go back to being fully ignored, now that the person who was employed to pretend to listen to us has been fiā€¦ left.

2 Likes

All the best for the future!

1 Like