Thank You - For Everything!

:rofl: we all know who :wink:

Thanks for putting up with us, and all the conspiracy theories, cheesiness and forum battles, hope the best to you Aerythlea.

2 Likes

Dang. You will be missed. You were probably one of the most engaged and active CM’s- You’ve been a pillar of the community.

Pleasant journeys ahead. I’m switching jobs next week as well, so I think we’re feeling similarly right now. It’s hard, but it gets better. :slight_smile:

Have an amazing adventure Ash! May the loot Gods be with you ~ Thank you for absolutely everything X

2 Likes

My thanks to you, you will be dearly missed Aerythlea.

I wish you all the luck and a lot of fun in your next adventure/s! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No :frowning:

Where are you going? Are you staring at Blizzard?!

1 Like

All the best for your new adventures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best!!!

1 Like

Sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best in your future endeavours :sob:

3 Likes

What is this?! Who permitted you to do this? You can’t just leave your desk… G-Get back in your seat, NOW!

P.s. Safe travels beyond the doors!

2 Likes

Can you post on pvp forum ( arena section ) before you leave since we dont have any blue posts there and no one care about us.

2 Likes

/salute

Till we meet again. Thank you for your service o7

3 Likes

It’s nice to see so many blues, so many blues that don’t reply to our posts who it seems only really care about each other and not the community. Oh and for the blue that wishes to replace our only active community manager pass the message on i’ve counted 14 issues with logins so far this month sort it.

2 Likes

Thank you for all. Archenon poros.

oh, i’ve been wondering for a while where you’d gone…grr,no-one ever tells me anything…
:slight_smile: for you
:frowning: for us
tc…:slight_smile:

1 Like

You were like the only blue that actually posted on the EU forums. Pity to see you go without a replacement being announced.

1 Like

Oh… Oh well.

You’ll be missed, friend. Hope you always remain well, and I really hope to see you some time.! Take care of yourself, and keep up being cool!

For Azeroth!!!

Edit: wow, didn’t notice it has been 3 months!

Wow, now you finally get to speak your mind with the rest of us, congrats :slight_smile:

Adding my best wishes, good luck in everything you do and be happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now thats a necro you should have posted on a DK or Lock i mean 7 months !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like