Thank you for tuning mage tower properly

If you dont want to gridn stuff then you are playing the wrong genre . Its MMORPG gamę. People WHO grind shoudl have easier time. Its nice althat more and more people complete chalenge and share IT with community WHO instead try 150-200 times woudl rather whine on forums and wait for nerfs that wont happen :slight_smile:

Watch more guides ,farm tw set then try again with much more serious approach if you want to get Elite set

But I already did this season’s grinds. Why give me another on top? I’m finally at the point of playing the game and now I need more prep time?

1 Like

Regular grinding I don’t think would have been all that problematic. My personal irritation in this instance is, that in order to grind the optimal set, you need to get 4 people to turn off XP gain at lv 44/45 and then funnel gear to you.
Then you need to farm certain instances from the BC list.

Then, you need to craft specific gems, and consumables and enchants.

Going on your own and getting the gear from certain dungeons, as a grind… is ok. No issue from me. But needing to get 4 people to come and funnel gear, because if you dont, enchants wont work and you cannot get the right enchants to work, stats will be skewed because of scaling etc… Thats too much for content that at a time of no new content is supposed to give people something to do.

And besides, what is wrong with being able to do it in SL gear at 246-250ish ilvl ? Surely people already did some grinding to get to that level of gear in game…

And for me personally, to cap it all off. All the recolours look like cow manure, other than the bear form for druids. So personally, its not worth any time from me.

he said he used TW gear so you know :smiley:

1 Like

It’s cosmetic, want to get it, work for it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.