Thank you tank players!

Not saying the healer was bad but they died 6 times, twice just on Echelon, the other two dps died quite a lot too because the healer couldn’t keep them alive, the tank and I carried the key and I’m not saying that to flex, without a tank doing big pulls I wouldn’t have finished at 13k dps.

Stop making assumptions and just say “thank you tanks”.

When they did not dodge the jump of echelon, it is on those players, not the healer.

1 Like

Lol what is going on in this thread? OP is trying to thank tanks and people go “WELL YOU RATED A TRANSMOG WITH A CLOWN EMOJI ONCE SO MAYBE STOP BEING SO TWO-FACED.”

…Okaaay.

2 Likes

As a Tank myself I appreciate people being positive towards us.
In the Pug world people are so toxic towards the tanks, it is unbelievable, if you as a tank make one mistake, the hell breaks loose…
I am pushing my way +17 and above, I want to reach +20 eventually.
In my opinion people should be friendlier towards tanks, as there isn’t many in the game and the toxic behavior only pushes these players away from the game or to do exclusively inside their own guilds, making the problem even bigger.

Also about big pulls: it is hard as a tank to be able to know the limits of each group, specially if it is a pug, if you do a small pull you risk not having time to finish the key, but if you do bigger pulls you risk getting people killed because they don’t have the DPS/ ability to do such pulls, nevertheless you as a tank is the one to blame here if anything goes wrong.

1 Like

they only say something negative if you do something wrong, so if you’re getting it a lot…

Sure but it’s also on the tank to gauge the skill level of the group when it comes to how to pull. If the healer is struggling, probably in part due to a lack of proper stops from the dps in the group on important casts, then pulling bigger isn’t the answer outside of needing to do so in order to have a chance at timing the key.

I do wonder some about that as well. It may shed some light on the posters previous attitude exhibited but i fail to see how it’s relevant enough to bring up and steer the thread in a more personal and negative direction.

The forum works in mysterious ways :sweat_smile:

We are the wow community

We don’t praise anyone, we just flame them less if they do good

But… I praise good feral druid with headpats, they are cute and nice. ^^

And maybe some worgens too.

1 Like

Glad to hear about your run Sissai, and thanks for sharing your appreciation!

Solid tanks can definitely make a massive difference and no doubt would be happy to hear from thankful players both in-game and here on the forums.

So thank you for the thank yous!

4 Likes

Its not like it should be glorified or something, ive seen tons of shieeeet players there, and even i do some mistakes that i feel embrased for

expected from guardian mains, dw

Yea, pro answer from pro troll :wink:

It’s normal to make mistakes from time to time, even watching some streamers pushing 26/27s you can see them or their mates making mistakes, it happens.
But still you have to be somewhat good to get to that rio, the vast majority of players don’t ever see past 15s.

The vast majority of players dont even want to go above 15s in first place, imo.

Agree, i still laugh at naowh when he was tanking SD 24 or something on his paly and got knocked down on first boss, never seen that happen, and then u see it on stream of mdi /wf player, quite funny

Or when you’re in the upper part of HoA near the shard on the right then Bron spawns and decides to clap 6 mobs into two packs from the boss arena below :rofl:

Luckily, that never happended to me.

But i remember how once i was in ToP, s1, portal part, and instead of clicking on portal i just went thru, kinda died.

3 Likes

But its fine for you to tell others not to post as they havent timed 20’s …

And you made the drama by being rude to others if you can not handle people telling you not to be rude do not do it .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.