Thanks Blizzard for making the game less fun

The raid v raid would be immensely more enjoyable if the servers didn’t melt every damn time.

lets see the wm alliance now without their pocket healers and their x4 5 man groups :slight_smile:

Tbh,if the alliance won’t play PvP without being bribed,they don’t deserve the bribes.
It’d make sense if it was given to help the struggling faction who is losing but still tries to fight anyway,wouldn’t be fair,but it’d make sense,but the way it is now,it’s not right at all

aye, reward those that keep WM on, not those that turn it off.

Alliance came on ganked people for a reward calling it justice for being outnumbered, and the moment they get even numbers they all turn off becouse they arent getting a free item anymore.

Now I do think those that didnt give in to this cowardly cheep tactic should be rewarded for actualy being decent players while those that turned off becouse of the lack of a quest, well, they should never receive the buff or quest again.

First step would be to require players to have war mode for a full week uninterupted before they can pick up the quest.
Would help with those that turn it off after getting their item to maintain the outnumbered status

Me haz ganked loads of Lowies today, got no shiny rewards for it and did this aaaaalll on my own.

Hug me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.