Thanks for the end of Season notice

Why doesn’t Blizzard clearly communicate the current season was ending?

It’s borderline criminal to me that they can’t meet that basic expectation.

I haven’t been so active in the past few weeks but had some goals I wanted to reach in PvP before the season ended. All of a sudden it did.

Is it really that difficult for Blizzard to just put an in-game message, a text window in the PvP menu or wherever else, that the current season will be ending on [specific date or week]?

2 Likes

It was announced here on the forums:

The current season of PvP content will end at 10:00 pm PDT the night before maintenance in each region—July 22 at 10:00 pm PDT for NA / July 23 at 22:00 CEST for EU.

But i do agree that things like this should be announced in game or the launcher as not everyone visits the forums.

2 Likes

Are u living in a cave or something? They clearly communicated alot about it. Dont say bs really

1 Like

It’d be pretty logical to assume it’d end when the next expansion prepatch is released with all the system and talent changes happening.

Im presuming this means mythic+ season has finishrd also?
Can we still spend the medallion things from the vault? I got a few racked up across characters i wanted to purchase gold with

Mythic+

• The Mythic+ leaderboards will lock at 10:00 pm PDT the night before maintenance in each region—July 22 at 10:00 pm PDT for NA / July 23 at 22:00 CEST for EU. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Draconic Hero ” title and achievement will be recorded. The title will be rewarded in the following weeks after the season ends.

Yep you can still spend them. I spent some earlier.

1 Like

Too hard to read pinned topics?

2 Likes

They’ve been inconsistent about it, and they still are. Going by the blog post, the M+ season has only partly finished. You can still get the achievements and the portals, but the 0.1% title race is over.

They could just pop up an in-game notification for things like that. Sure, I read Wowhead and the forum, but neither should be mandatory to stay in the loop about bigger content-related changes. If a pop-up is too much, it could be put on the calendar.

Too hard not to make a negative comment?
Dude im in work so was scanning through the post. Get off your high horse

1 Like

That is fantastic news ! Cause I thought that M+ was over for good.

So no chance to test the new talents. Guess im doing keys tonight.

if someone don’t use forums, then yeah.

wow has “borrowed” so much from gw2 in DF and TWW, why not also borrow the in-game countdown for season durations.

this has been an issue at least since WoD.

There’s been notifications all over the internet in every platform.

again, are they in game…

if i didn’t find this post i would still think the seasons is active :slight_smile: was not sure why it says off season in-game :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.