That SSL nostalgia thread

I missed it! Thaurgo messaged me last night after spotting me in Org on Zandalar Tribe Classic server asking if I was the same Khaitobella as SSL one.

I was mostly playing as Khaitobella since vanilla days or a druid called Khola (f&%king loved tanking Kara alt-runs) and I’ve been an officer in Ferus for yeeaaarrrsss now after transferring over from The Venture Co in 2006 or something (that was the server which had the hunter with the +spell damage gear, bahahaha). I haven’t been playing for most of the past 6-7 years, to be honest. :open_mouth:

Seeing Caunwaithon’s name pop up was a blast from the past too, hahaha. I’m pretty sure there’s an alliance-horde switcher called Rubble or similar (DON’T HATE ME) who is probably still pissed off at me for killing his pet in arenas that one time.

Ferus are still going. <o/ We’ve even still been having our BBQQ’s almost every other year in varying Scandinavian locations and our very dated website is still up. :smiley:
So many character and guild names I recognised in that thread, the nostalgia is strong. I thought I’d pop up head up on the forums and say

HAI! <3

Especially to Aftermath folks, who I always thought of as Ferus’s somewhat-more-serious-about-raiding alter ego. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.