The Argent Dawn Discord Server

Hi, I have played on Argent Dawn - EU for quite a while now yet heard nothing of a official Realm - Discord server. Is there one or should we get to crafting?

There is one!

2 Likes

I was thinking more like in general server, I know it’s a majority RP realm but still. Sorry if I am being a half wit :slight_smile:

None to my knowledge. As you say it’s mainly an RP realm, so that’s what the majority of the community gravitate towards.

no there is not.

I imagine that one probably has a lot of non roleplayers too, especially at 932 members.
You’re also likely to find other sub groups through that one.

I… will not be joining that, I get into enough arguments on the forums, let alone a discord group. XD

Oof, good luck with that. XD

1 Like

Is it worth trying to unite the community under one discord server or has someone tried and failed horribly?

no it is not.

5 Likes

While a lot of roleplay servers also have gameplay channels, getting a discord going for content sounds like a good idea. Especially since advertising content guilds and other gameplay related services on the forums are usually met with a lot of unwarranted critique. :frowning:

I guess I’ll try to unite the realm? What’s the worst that can happen really?

Oof. Good luck. XD

I’m really gonna need it, aren’t I? XD

1 Like

idk, the idea of creating a discord server entirely for the purpose of everything but roleplaying on a roleplaying realm seems kind of pointless; not to mention that guilds tend to have their own servers and judging by the forum (where you’d be advertising your server) the non roleplaying part of the server doesn’t really engage outside their own bubbles.

6 Likes

Like I said, your best bet is to engage with the roleplaying part. Maybe you’ll find like minded people among them.
Maybe they’ll convert you into a fellow roleplayer. Muahahaha!

1 Like

It might be a radical idea that, since you are on a Role-Playing realm, you join the already linked AD RP Discord, mention you’re new to RP and the existing members will help you get on the path you’re meant to go on when you first started here

2 Likes

The idea of the aforementioned Argent Dawn EU Roleplay discord is to provide information about roleplay events and initiatives that are usually spread over several community and hub discord servers, the official forums and the Argent Archives and we created a place to bundle that all up. Aside this information, there are as well more channels and information regarding roleplay, be it for lore discussion, link sections to other AD hub and community discords or RP resources.
The focus is on RP, but there are as well possibilities to connect for content etc., the beloved mogs sadly don’t just spawn in the bags! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.