The Azure Vault

Why are you posting on your classic account?

Last boss you can only deflect, doesn’t reflect the dmg back to boss unfortunately.

I did +19 AV in time today and it was okey. AV is one o the hardest dungeon due to too short timer and so RLP does.

well made yesterday 23 AV - kinda easy if u take boomie SP Evoker and rogue. Just smashed it.

AV timer is horrible if you hold W and a complete joke if you play the drake alarm crystal pulls in the first half and jump down from the 2nd boss to the 3rd.

I think they need to do something because skipping 1/3 of the dungeon shouldn’t be in the expected routing for a key.

1 Like

Nerf this bs to the ground already. O don’t want to break my fingers every time and get mentally exhausted just because I tried to fill my weekly vault. I spot on all the changes they made to m+

Yeah same, I did a 27 AV as well with 15 minutes to spare!

1 Like

hahahaha play it on 17 upwards on tyranical and have fun wiping :smiley:
You played on 9 and say it’s “easy” but have no idea

I don’t really have that much issue with Azure Vaults except the timer could do to be a little more lenient. The real hate should be directed at Ruby Life Pools :smiley:

almost did AV25 yesterday intime. Had wipe just before 3rd boss (sadge). Without this wipe we could have 9 minutes for 2 last bosses, wich is more then enough. We had in general 11 packs and 4 bosses. 34 Minutes is more then enough to deal with it.
This Dungeon is so fun and can offer u so many different routs and regarding to ur setup u can be so creative there. Just be - and dont try to repeat what you have seen in Utube or Twitch or somewhereelse - just think about what setup u go and what pack is worth to do.
Ruby is one of Timerfriendliy dungeons as well - just dont forget to pull more then 1/2 packs on tyra weeks. This is all u need to do there to come to last boss with 6/5mins left.

If we should speak about Timer Increase - the only one dungeon that needs it is Algethar Akademy. This dungeon is absolutely rough and cannot be played differently. U have only 1 route. And on this rout if u have group with 150k dps each and make a perfekt run (24 lvl) u can kill Vex with 8 minutes left - then u run to the last boss where u need to kill 2 packs more and in general u have 5/4min max if pulls went good to kill last boss. 150k dps each. 24 key.

sec boss players dont know how to dodge balls

Post with your main first then we can talk!

not ez vault cant heve mistakes 1 mistake on boss or pack key dead time not thet forgiving

why would it matter. only issue AV has is the lack of graveyards

Its a bit tight on timer, but if you get a tank that knows what they are doing its fairly easy.

I like that there are various skip options throughout it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.