The balance in this game is terrible!

Ive been playing some casual Bgs tonight to try gear up my Shammy. I am hoping to jump into solo shuffle an dtry get the mog because ive decided i want it lol.

However, i really want to play enhance and i have been trying to make it work.

But how can enhance exist in a world of demon hunters!

Ive been wailing on healers with full rotation but no MS means i barely dent them.

The amount of micro cc and cc is still mad, i went nearly 30 seconds of losing control on my character. Stunned, used trinket, sheeped, full duration, rooted, used spirit walk, right into a lightning lasso, into a frost nova and then in to a lock fear and priest fear.

We need to go back to rock paper scissors in pvp. Less CC and less Self healing. Dps should dps and healer should heal.

I have very little defensives as an enhance shammy and the effort you need to put in on ability roulette that enhance shammys have is wild. Its like enhance and havoc are from two different games. Why would i play enhance shammy why i could roll a fury warrior and have zero set up, more defensives and self heals and CC immunities.

Nevermind the fact i need to set up totems as well.

Before you add more bloat with the new hero talents can we balance the base kits of classes and rework specs that are just plain broken?

I now fear i am going to miss out on this seasons mog mainly due to balance or grind it out as resto in SS.

im not gonna read it entirely because its a generic complain that most people seems to have when they haven’t even reached the actuals tarting line (being geared and having possibly enchants and somewhat optimizing their spec)

here is what i would do if i hit lvl 70 today:
-Go to the Valdrakken pvp vendors, pick up all the pvp quests
-Open the map, clear all the pvp quests and try to get bloody tokens to rush weapon and few items
-Do the spark quest that awards 8 tropy of strife
-Complete some of the bg quests asap, if you have low gear focus on cc and objectives rather than just trying to dps race geared people
-once you have full honor/wpvp gear, basically in 1 day if all goes wrong, you queue up for blitz, Blitz scales all gear from the season to the same level
-Complete blitz + the 2 quests you get
-By now you should have some conquest pieces, now you can either wait the vault or just keep grinding however you think its best, pvp warchests and bounties are also a plus for both Bloody Tokens and Conquest
-At the vault pick w/e you think its best, then get the quest again, do the spark, 16 trophies will be enough to empower a weapon, even if doesn’t have BIS stats, and even if its 3 item level behind a conquest one, it doesn’t matter that much
by now you might try soloshuffle (personally id still avoid it).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.