The Battle for Broken Shore bugged

Hello!

There was a problem with repeated bugs regarding the starting chain of Legion quests. I repeatedly tried to complete the starting scenario of The Battle for Broken Shores on different Horde characters, and each time at stage 7 all the characters just froze in place. Reading WowHead, I saw that many players face a similar problem, but there is no solution specified. This simply does not allow you to start going through the plot of the Legion expansion. Can you tell me how I can fix this problem?
Thanks in advance for the answer! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem - I can skip, which is fine, but my friend is new to the game and can’t skip it so can’t play Legion content :frowning:

This bug is still there. I tried again today, several times, and the scenario still breaks at stage 7.

I even tried opening cages and killing mobs in a way that ensured that all NPCs were together opposite of where Tirion hangs in the air - and still nothing. Other times NPCs would get stuck in different locations, but that doesn’t seem to be relevant. I tried killing 90% of the mobs by myself and killing 0% myself - same result.

This prevents my Horde character from accessing Legion content. I have never done this on a Horde character, so I can’t skip.

It’s insane to me that new players who never did the Broken Shore scenario when it was working fine are now basically locked out of doing the content of the expansion Legion. I believe it’s been like that for a long while, now, and I hope it will be fixed soon.

hi, I faced the same problem. I started writing to support, but couldn’t find help anywhere. I still have a long subscription, I have already regretted the purchase. but I changed the timeline to the actual, and then again to the legion and ran the scenario again, everything worked. (I was alone in the group)

Sadly, this questline has been known to be bugged for some years now, so I wouldn’t hold your collective breaths for a fix.