The brand new A-RP /N-RP guild! the jewelers retreat!

this is an invite to join my new guild with weekly basis activity on fridays,the guild operates like Dulvarinns botany band,we eccept every peaceful adventurer with intrest in minerals and gems,you are welcome to travel ,learn lore,join activities and friendly competitions,or have some casual fun!

each week is a new surprise,with a new aspect or gem to study!
our base of operation is the temple of the Jade serpent,meaning every adventure starts there,feel free to ask me any questions on this thread

4 Likes

tomorrow on the balcony of the heart of jade,
the adventure starts ,be not afraid
of progress here that might be made,
focusing to a souls glimming shade

“Hey, can I copy your homework?”

“Sure, just change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied”

“Okay”

2 Likes

I suggest you come to an event first,then judge.

It is the Day! we shall meet together at the temple of the jade serpent

Allow me to complement the initiative, Maradan. Unfortunately, due to real life obligations I will not be able to partake, but I wish you and your fellow jewelcrafters good luck with polishing this gem of a guild. Just be careful not to get stoned while playing with the jewels! :gem:

2 Likes

Okay, this one got me. :joy:

That said, worry not! We the BB folk have no monopoly on the concept of profession-based guilds, plus we are always excited to see more open RP going around on the server!

…That said, it’s been a while since I last hosted Rei’s Cooking Contest or the Battle-Bot Workshop. Hmmmm…

5 Likes

got me too, i know,and the original idea came from a D&D game i ran, where my players acted as thieves that wished to change,and using their knowledge of jewels,the y went around town, that said,for the sake of D&D i hvent read all of the “gems are mystical” bs,for the sake of this one i did

I like the initiative, personally. It’s pretty rare to come across any guild with an original concept. Mercenaries certainly aren’t something new, but I run a mercenary guild. Heroes seeking to help the world aren’t new. Alchemists aren’t new. Herbalism isn’t new. Let’s be happy there’s another corner of the big world that is Azeroth being explored.

Best of luck with your shiny adventures, Uda. Hopefully we’ll have a day to spare sometime to come and steal-… I mean… observe some pretty gems with you!

3 Likes

Thank you,Thialyx, hope to see you sometimes,we shall shape and grow with time,and that is how we shall gain our strength,good luck to you with “observing”

2 Likes

Slowly entering world…

Due to both IC and OOC reasons,we move our base to stranglethorn,at booty bay.
the event was lovley,we talked and studied jade types,when the choice was brought up,it was decided that we shall study emerald types next. if all will go well,after that we shall have our first ever expedition

2 Likes

These peeps need to know how to mine for that stuff.

And someone has to teach them. :taurus: :smile:

(It was a nice and promissing start with a little group)

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear the event was a success and hope to see more jewelcrafters running around!

this reminds me that your cooking competiton was brought up,will you run another one?

Due to some participants not being able to join on friday, the guild has moved their weekly evening events to wednesday!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.