The Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 1 has begun!

The Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 1 has begun!

The Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 1 is here, and the Circle of Blood and Ring of Trials are ready to host all contenders.

View Full Article

2 Likes

W-wrong section? Also duplicate? 8)

Season 1 has begun but PvP healing wrist/waist/feet items are missing for platers and mail users for a week now, great job, cant wait to only use 5 pvp sets while enemy priest has full bis pvp items

Wow that was fast! I’m still in the queue for bg

Nobody cares about TBCC, fix Shadowlands.

1 Like

Can’t even flag TS for posting in the wrong section.

I gave up hope about they fixing shadowlands and went to darkside (tbcc)

All I see when skim reading is blue text and “has begun!” and I think oh finally is this 9.1 news?
Nope. TBC news. It’s cruel Blizzard. >:(

I played a little just to see how it is. It’s kind of a clown fiesta. I understand that it’s s1 and people don’t have the right amount of resilience yet but is anybody surprised? Having gear as of now is like impossible. I dont know what you did to the honor-gain system but something seems way off. You need like 100k+ to get some a somewhat acceptable amount of gear. One HK gives you like 5-8 honor. You can make the math by yourself I guess…

general section is not meant to be for classic andy posts

Will arena points and honor points reset to 0 when season 2 begins? I’ve been looking around but cant seem to find an answer to this, would much appreciate a bluepost response if possible :slight_smile:

No, it did not reset in the original TBC so it is extremely unlikely they will do a reset now.

So you can save up points during S1 for that very good S2 set.

Shadowlands? Does anyone even play that? LOL

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.