The Cats Of Warcraft 🐈

:cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2:
Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So, cat in wow, recently the discovered Jenafur! Which is awesome!

Did you all know that the Feline familiar which wears a witch hat of which it can also fly? on a broom 0.0

Well have at it, Warcraft cat stories and theories and ideas! :3

9 Likes

I see everything!..

2 Likes

I have a Calico Cat companion in-game named Sansa (named after my auntie’s cat. Which is named after Game of Thrones series, of course.) :smile:

1 Like

Yes, he’s glorious. Mines called Terry, and I’ve had him for many years. Love you Terry x

1 Like

i know right?! when i discovered those two beauties i took way, way too many screenshots of them. :laughing:

11 Likes

During 8.1 when we had nothing much to do, me and some guildies made our first Alliance characters and made an Alliance guild. One of the members invited his wife as she prefers Alliance. She mentioned in guild chat that she was waiting for something to spawn in Stormwind to get a cat pet. I must have gushed about how much I love cats, because the next thing I know I have mail and she’s sent me a cute little kitty! I won’t forget that bit of random cat-based kindness :cat2:

6 Likes

the best kind of kindness. :smile:

3 Likes

I also have a Guardian Cub named Gilles Toure (named after Gilles Toure (Montagne) in Rainbox Six: Siege), I thought it was fitting because character in that game is also like a Guardian / Tank role. I love hanging around in WoW with him. :smile:

2 Likes

a couple of months ago we had a thread where we talked about where we would live in azeroth or something like that. now looking back at it, i d love to live somewhere in a forest, owning my own animal shelter. :smile:

1 Like

Get this man a Trust Level!

I did not know hats with cats were a thing in Azeroth. What have I being doing with my virtual life? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Mischief is the best!
Cute ferocious feline!

3 Likes

Alien cats need love too!
:heart: Twilight :heart:

3 Likes

I named mine Tristram (from Diablo.) I think the name is fitting with its appearence. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh so very pretty! :heart_eyes:

How did you get the hat and flower crown?

2 Likes

this thread is just making me so happy, I love cats!

2 Likes

My Mr. Bigglesworth is named after my cat (Leo).

Helps that they are both Birmans.

1 Like

Also, me.

10 Likes

*whisper slowly : sexyyyy boy !!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Smoochums, ftw!

1 Like
4 Likes