The Classic Arena Tournament Viewers Guide

The Classic Arena Tournament Viewers Guide

The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Arena Tournament is here, live on YouTube and Twitch beginning Friday, November 11 at 10 am PT!

View Full Article

No one cares. Give damn prepatch invasions.

6 Likes

Hooray. Highlight of the year for sure. Such fun, such excitement.

5 Likes

No.
One.
Cares.

Resources are better spent fixing reported bugs, and yet this is what you give us???

2 Likes

You can hold my hand and we can watch it together! :relaxed:

1 Like

We vould form a human chain while watching it!

1 Like

Sounds good to me :smile: I’ll bring some beers, should be fun!

1 Like

Sadly I already have prior events to attend, the annual Drying Paint Watching and Grassgrowing Championship.

1 Like

Sigh, so it’s just me and Tesla? But it’s alright, something tells me we’d do well getting drunk together!

2 Likes

Sufficient amount of chips and beverages, and any event can be a blast.

2 Likes

50k prize pool per region, thats just price pool, not talking about other expenses they have to pay .

Imagine those money bein spent on something meaningfull like hiring at least one (1) person to look at tickets time to time, or to read all the forums and bug reports , that would actualy be something.

But hey, classic arena tournament it is i guess…

1 Like

Ready when you are. Drink ready at your command

1 Like

They’re trying desperately to put WoW on the esports level of actual esports titles. Not only do those other titles sit in genres that have higher player numbers and interest, they also aren’t nearly as boring to watch as WoW is as a viewer.

Alright, Captain Tesla, let’s let this ship sail! hic

Not sure how I feel about getting drunk in the morning already though :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.