The Crumbled Chamberlain

Shoulder of the Chamberlain. I can -see- the thing. It’s on a mountain. I can’t get there.

Who the bleep came up with that one? It is so needlessly frustrating to see the thing you want to do and then to have to jump around like a retarded monkey to get precisely nowhere.

I tried to have the NPC boost me up but that’s not working because I need at least 3 boosts and they all have to be in the right direction which, guess what, is not going to happen in a million years.

I don’t know what it is with WoW. Either the quest is too easy or they found a way to make it super awkward, wasting ridiculous amounts of time for what should be a triviality.

I can SEE the damn thing but I can’t fly in that zone so I can’t pick up the item. Why do you even do something like that? Did Bobby Kotick hide the binder that keeps the secret to building a human interface? Bleep me harder!

From what I’ve read, there are a few options to access it: -

1. You can reach it after doing a particular quest that can appear alongside the PvE daily route - Skin of the Saurok. It turns you into a Saurok and grants you an increased jump, letting you easily reach it. I did it ages ago and am now forcibly turned into a Saurok whenever I enter the area.

2. Use a Darkmoon Cannon or Falling Flame a to shoot yourself up there.

3. Use the Skumblade Seadragon mob, it has an ability called Water Spout that knocks you up and backwards. It will cast a root, followed by the knock-up, you need to be facing away from the rock you want to get up to.

4. Use a Slow Fall effect such as Levitate, a Noggenfogger Elxir or a Goblin Glider. Mount up or use the elixir (since you will have to Levitate after you’ve jumped) and jump from the peak that Progenitus spawn at, cancel the buff to land in the correct area.

Thank you kindly for your ideas. Much appreciated.

I will be looking into these. Skin of the Saurok looks like the best way.

Thank you much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.