The Dalaran market is now open!

you see a note,held in place and stuck on a major billboard by a silver dagger that says the following:

on the 12 of april the market held place, i wish to recreate the market expiriance on the 12 of each month,starting in five days,on the streets of dalaran,you will be able to sale whatever you want,and same for buying,add what booth will you run ,if you wish. hope to see you!
Meg

3 Likes

Just to point out, this Market is NOT the same one as the recent Markets that have been held in Stormwind and Northrend. It is a totally new market not linked to the Defias Brotherhood (CoJ) ones at all.

1 Like

Ah, wonderful initiative! Such events are a good way to meet new or seasoned Roleplayers and to spice up the mood overall.
I will personally try to attend in the hope to meet some of your people.

On a side note. I would like to ask you guys to call this market in a different way so that it doesn’t get confused with ours.
This feels like you have take up our series of events without asking or reaching for us claming even the same name implicitly assuming you come from our legacy.
We would be really happy to cooperate or making it the same, but in that case we would like you guys to reach for us.

Again good luck with your endevours, and see you there.

1 Like

very well, it is renamed to “the dalaran market”
this market is a complitly free market to sell and RP whatever,held with no special specific plan by me. hope to see you ,and any tips are also welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.