The Demons Within

Hey all, Our guild <The Demons within> on the Magtheridon server are looking for more recruits to bolster our numbers.

We are a social fun guild who enjoy taking part in mythic+, Running old content as well as transmog runs and also plan in game events (war games, drunk dungeon runs etc)
We provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guild members (new or returning veterans) and offer help to those that need it, be it with gearing or class help And with the added bonus of the random banter going on in our active discord server, we aim to make wow a little bit more entertaining and fun.

We are looking for more members to re start raiding once the new raid has been released. We stopped raiding quite recently due to members having time off during the holidays and as I’m sure you all know a lack of interest in the game which has affected most servers. Before pausing we completed 8/8 Normal and 5/8 HC Uldir.

We raid Wed and Sun 20:00-23:00 server

If interested please whisper me either in game (Bashbish) or add me via b-net:-
TOBiiSHY#2591

Thanks all and happy gaming ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.