The disenchanting/herbalism nerf is unforgivable and needs to be reverted yesterday

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1fnp75v/i_dont_mean_to_be_toxic_but_with_the_nerfs_to/

For those who don’t know, Blizzard stealth-nerfed Disenchanting and gathering/herbalism and made it so you gain way fewer materials and way lower quality than before.

For curiosity’s sake I used item restore to refund some items I DE’d a over a week ago. Even though my skill and knowledge went up since a week ago, I got basically the same materials back when I DE’d them. It’s ridiculous that with maxed Enchanting and maxed Disenchanting knowledge I get the same rank 1 materials literally any enchanter with 0 investment and 0 skill would get.

100+ knowledge points spent and you get maybe 300g bonus out of 25 disenchanted items. It’s a complete and utter joke. If you’re going to nerf most of my knowledge into the ground I should at least get a refund. Those points are useless now.

2 Likes

This’ll do wonders with prices… not like they expensive already. :roll_eyes:

Maybe thats blizz tactics to force ppl into buying token (+ you cant open tickets anymore)
Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

microsoft gotta pump those token sales :slight_smile:

for casuals its a good thing

for raiders / m+ pushers ? i can only feel sorry :slight_smile:

i guess after ignoring proffs complelty in DF i will mostly ignore proffesions in this expansion with exception being enchanting just so i can enchant my own stuff.

good time i took to look away from m+ :smiley:

pet battles seems intresting lately - thx to warbound bank i relaised i have like 50k + polished charms ready to be used :smiley:

i guess its confirmed now that blizzard wants much more people to use gathering proffs . i guess my freshly leveled to max ini prepatch zandalari druid will be miner / herbalist / bank alt :smiley: gotta level it up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s not. It means your enchants will cost more and you make less gold from professions.

1 Like

thing is - most causals dont even use enchants :slight_smile: and if they do they use chepest ones in worst quality . because they dont need them for content they do :slight_smile:

But you use gold, and you’re making 50g per epic disenchanting them. You’re better off vendoring.

This nerf affects everyone.

My balance is negative ever since i’ve picked herbalism and enchanting up. literally more expensive to try and so something with profession.

I have full points into arathor’s spear, and still getting 1 herb lowest quality each pick.

80B dollar company btw.