The Dracthyr Spread their Wings to New Classes

Also jedi can turn to sith.
Adeptus Custodes can be reanimated even though they are uncorruptable.
Batman can be mind controlled.
Naaru can turn to void.
Why is it such a hard thing to swallow that a lightforged can become a warlock? In a world where the 6 cosmic force constantly corrupts eachother. They even created a mini story for it. The playable dracthyr character on the other hand were in a deep sleep for 20k year and lived pretty much isolated on their island. During that time there were no dks and monka or at least not in the modern form. For me lightforged locks makes more sense than dk dracthyrs. At least for now, until they make another origin story for them.

1 Like

True but lightforged deterialize when exposed to Fel

I don’t know warhammer sorry

Don’t really know the comics but idk why he couldn’t sorry

True

But in the end I don’t think they need a reason, for all we know the new intern jimmy is doing his best to push it out next patch and out debate is pointless, or the other intern tommy is writing the tweet as to why not so who knows what they’re planning.

1 Like

Bit the earthern dwarvws woke up like 1 minute ago and be kicking, throwing brews even lol.
Emberthal welcomes new dracthyr priest/rogue/etc with a short dialogue, him saying something about «preserving balance and bringing harmony, go to that panda-dude with your talents» or something shamanistic wouldnt be too far out.

AR DKs just spwn and get thrown out there. Wouldnt be mutch of a job to make that neutral and not shadowlands-esque