The Ebonsworn - Old Thread

The Ebonsworn can be found at the faire in Dalaran Sewer checking out potential recruits and allies so do not hesitate to poke by the recruitment hall!

It is done in Northrend Dalaran!

I didn’t know Ebon Blade moved to sewers

Shows how desperate they are. They will have better luck in a cemetery than in the sewers.

Minor period of inactivity due to the new patch involved leveling some new alts and some minor IRL things kept things busy but we’re back in business and shall spread the love of plague and misery!

If you’re a Ebon Knight who seek to take active part of the organization once more you’re more than welcome to join us!

If you’re another role that could benefit our cause, let it be Dark Ranger, Necromancer and so on do not hesitate to check if you’re capable to join our miserable bunch!

Indeed! We mostly have some good social gatherings on the evenings. But more are needed! We must spread death and decay and - well for a good cause. yesss

Another weekend, another night of darkness and terror in the Plaguelands!

The Ebon Blade do not sit idle and do nothing, we spread out plague and misery upon our enemies wherever we find them!

If you’re a Knight of the Ebon Blade, enlist to our Acting Unit tonight!

As fellow Ebon Knight I approve of the idea and wish best of luck with it. Even if it is created on the Alliance side.

3 Likes

The Ebonsworn ventured into the decrepit wilderness of the Eastern Plaguelands where they helped cull down the local troll population as well as secured a few unfortunate prisoners who volunteered for some unspecified experiments.

With the list of tasks and foes ever expanding The Ebonsworn unit would gladly welcome any new additions into their ranks.

We need a greater work force!

It may also be worth to note that if you are practising some occult magic and looking for a sanctum with a group of questionable morals?

We are also intrested in reserachers ready to use their knowledge to aid the Ebon Blade reach its goals! For science!

1 Like

Shacking up with the Ebon Blade, tsk. I’ll be waiting when Bolvar tries to slap another leash on you, hopefully you lot get out before that. I do approve of this guild however, big saronite hugs.

Safe sunday, you Neo-Scourge beauties. :*

#Light’sHopeNever4get2

Its called pvp. Once you flag, you have signed up for battle. Either you win or die. Deal with it

3 Likes

Which goes both ways. I happened to get involved in the PvP (well before I knew there was a story to it, mind) and let’s just say the erstwhile ganker did not respond well to dying.

The Ebonsworn carries out their mission on securing the Plaguelands and turning the Scarlet Enclave into their base of operation for this mission.

All Knights of the Ebon Blade are encouraged to join us, both Horde and Alliance Knights!

2 Likes

Bump - (Post must be alteast 10 characters)

The path of the Ebon Blade carries on since the defeat of the Burning Legion.

The Ebonsworn still carries out the Will and Strength of the Ebon Blade to secure Azeroth and protect it from evil in our own… Twisted ways.

We are currently stationed in Duskwood for a period of time after spending the last two months in the Plaguelands and who knows which zone will be next to be haunted by our damned presence.

Join our crusade against evil and see them put down by the blade, and possibly raised into an abomination?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.