The Emerald Nightmare Solo Bug?

And the GMs keep on re-routing me to do the instance reset thing which does not help at all :(
1 Like
Still bugged.. Please Blizzard, fix it.

A Game Master have tried to fix it yesterday, he had picking my caracter to do the job, but nothing change.

I'm losing my hopes to finish this Quest Line..
Hi,

Just checked today, still not working unfortunately.
Not sure if it helps, but the boss order was:
on sunday:
- Nythendra
- Dragons of Nightmare
- Elerethe Renferal
- Il'gynoth
today:
- Ursoc (I got an other person joining me here)
The green tendril things disappeared, but the Moonglade portal did not open, nor Malfurion had anything to say, only giving the quest.
Tried leaving/resetting all instances/reentering but (other than respawning the mobs after the first boss) it didn't help.

Help :)
I also have the same issue. I made a ticket asking when it's expected to be resolved but I got no info on that question.

This is what the GM replied:

There does appear to be an issue at the moment in particular with soloing this instance.
If you have already tried the steps on the Support page the only thing you can do is to wait for the weekly reset to try it again, or to try on another difficulty (I'd recommend bringing a friend though if you want to try on Heroic)

Sorry there isn't anything more we can do for this one

I guess I'm going to try to do it with a friend then and see if that makes any difference..
When will this be fixed???? It annoys me, because I have three quests in here and nothing seems to work.

Blizzard, fix yo sh*t!
1 Like
Issue is still active.
I wanted to do a little Transmog farming, but Malfurion doesn't seem to approve. =<
Hi,

I did this raid many times and the only once had this bug happen to me.

I did the whole raid without any issues with a friend, on one go (in the same day).

I only had this bug when I did half of the bosses on one day solo, and did the other half with a friend on another day. Reset instances does not work.
Same here. Did everything in one go on Normal: Worked.
When I tried Heroic, I cleared all of the first bosses except of Ursoc, he killed me. So I asked a friend to help me on another day, and when we killed Ursoc the Iris wouldn't open. Resetting didn't work either.
12. November right now here
Problem still persist.
Going out of the raid and use feature Reset All Instances is not helping.

This week I did already Mythic and Heroic in a group. And now I wanted to do Normal. Great ....

Same still, nothing helps. It is unbelievable that a blue Blizzard comment is suggesting resetting the instance as a work-around… It is the most obvious thing anyone would do in this situation anyway, but it doesn’t even work in this case.

I’m really disappointed that they don’t care enough to fix bugs like this, and that I just wasted valuable time on killing all the bosses for nothing (btw Legion raids are anyway totally unrewarding), then running back and forth for reset. Suggesting to wait for next week’s reset is unacceptable.

I don’t have illusions, so I won’t even make a ticket, but they should just auto-complete my Sharptalon Hatchling quest as an apology :wink:

Thread open for 3 months. Nothing happened.

This is so facked up. (wait i cant say that due to the facsist word filter)

1 Like

Just had this problem myself and found this thread. So still no resolution apparently after 6 months. I’ll try again in a single session since that seems to be the only way to get it done, but very disappointing.

Still bugged 2020-05-04 , can’t get in to Moonglade.

2 Likes

Hello,

I have that problem too. I did a solo run today with a friend today, we killed the 5 preliminary bosses but Malfurion refuses to clear the way for Cenarius and Xavius. I suggested we leave, reset the instances, and go back, but nothing changes. The bug is not new and it’s amazing that it persists. Especially when it leads to the loss of a run, limited to two per week, to search for a loot with a drop rate of less than 1%. Disgusted, in all sincerity.

1 Like

You expect to solo raid on fresh green 120 character? get at least 450 ilvl to breeze through that. With your 301ilvl you have like 70k hp, while on ilvl 450 you have 400k.

it was post from september 2018 genius…

Doesn’t matter, gear was still too low.

Digress: Blizzard features are bugged that much, that even posts are open after 1 year even though they are supposed to close after 30 days.

u’ve made a mistake stop burrowing yourself deeper,ofc he had 310 it was start of exp as it seems to be posted on start of september(before uldir release)
also why the hell u even respond to 2 years old post of someone who is no longer in game?

Haha because i like to comment.

This is still bugged. Cant continue with this LFR as portal wont close and the next wont open. Same as everyone else. How can this be 2 years old and still be an issue?