The Emerald Nightmare Solo Bug?

hello!

i killed the five bosses before cenarius, returned to the core of the nightmare and malfurion just won't open the way to cenarius.

why?

it is 10N, i have the quest for piercing the veil and i have no dialogue option whatsoever. nothing clickable. the trash after nythendra still spawns (haven't raided that instance on normal back in the day), even after soft / hard / weekly reset and ID extension.

am i missing something? :D

thanks in advance, haven't found anything for these circumstances.
having the exact same issue as of today

Edit : just went in where I left it, I now can't enter any portals in the instance and malfurion just sits in front the red heart doing nothing, I can't click anywhere interact with anything, I tried switching the difficulty to reset going in and out of the raid, logging off, switching character...
same issue....
Checked again today, nothing changed
I'm effectively stuck from advancing in the balance of power questline, hope there's a fix
2 Likes
maybe it will work next week with the id reset , i hope :`((
Same issue here. I opened a ticket in game; I'm still waiting for the response.

Update - Game Masters told me that they had several tickets about this issue, and that the developers are investigating.
I have the same problem so lets hope they can fix it
Same problem, please fix :'(
Quick update. I was able to finish the raid today by changing the boss order. I did Elerethe Renferal first and Il'gynoth last.
I hope this help
29/08/2018 21:58Posted by Salandrina
Quick update. I was able to finish the raid today by changing the boss order. I did Elerethe Renferal first and Il'gynoth last.
I hope this help

How did you solo Il'gynoth with your hunter? I just cant seem to be able to sustain the damage he deals on my 120 hunter (301ilvl)
I have the same problem as well.
Made a ticket, got contact with a GM Which said that "nothing was wrong, everything is working as intended"

< Its not working as intended >
1 Like
Hey there Morkhaz,

We are indeed seeing some more reports about Malfurion not always being too helpful in porting characters to Xavius. There is a small work-around that you can try though.

Good luck! :)
1 Like
Hello !

Sorry if my english is not perfect but i have the same problem. I tried the small work-around yesterday and...it doesn't work, sadly, for me (i don't know if this solution works anyway for someone else) :( (that's a little problematic for my quest on Suramar ^^' )
Same here and small work-around isn't working :(
Ditto, stuck at this point.
Just to clarify, it's the Cenarius fight I'm trying to get to, not Xavius.
I have the same problem.
Ticket waiting time ~44 hours - great support. -.-
03/09/2018 14:24Posted by Pilegrim
29/08/2018 21:58Posted by Salandrina
I hope this help

How did you solo Il'gynoth with your hunter? I just cant seem to be able to sustain the damage he deals on my 120 hunter (301ilvl)

Kill always the tentacles first. Kill the Nightmare Ichor (near Il'gynoth) only when there aren't tentacles up. Also I did it with the pet specialization that gives you and your pet lifesteal (not the tanking one).
Same problem occured for me :(
Can't advance up the Balance of Power quest chain any further because of this сrаp
>.<
Changing the order hasn't worked for me: did Elethere, Dragons, Ursoc, Ilgonyth, and Malfurion still just stands there wittering about how if only Cenarius was here.