The Emperor’s Panda Sanctuary

Ten thousand years ago, my city was radiant, a jewel of the Nightelf Empire… Surama… wait… that’s not how this goes. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Are you a new player and looking for advice and friends? Or are you a loremaster who knows everything, and is ready to share the knowledge? Are you a collection seeker? Or are you a role player? Are you a raider or a mythic key pusher? :crossed_swords:

A community formed by causal forum posters has created a new Discord Group, with the purpose of uniting players of World of Warcraft in a friendly place. :face_in_clouds:

The Emperor’s Panda Sanctuary- the group dedicated to all kinds of World of Warcraft players, feel free to join and start making new friends! :heart_hands:

:warning: Disclaimer: :warning:

READ THE DISCORD RULES

to recieve a role and access all the channels please react in rules channel :white_check_mark:

Discord link to join:
https://discord.gg/fAEG58NBXd

12 Likes

Why does this look like something Twiluna would write? Like the entirety of the post is setup as a Twiluna post. Wasn’t the whole point of making something other than FF to get a new beginning and create something new?

Either way, I wish you luck.

3 Likes

An illusion?! What are you hiding?!

6 Likes

Because his style is nice. As far as the text format goes i suppose

Twiluna holds no power there

4 Likes

So nothing original then? Just FF under new name, especially since the entire post looks like a FF copy.

You say that but then the entire post oozes of Twiluna, so clearly some power.

Either way, good luck and make sure to spell check the OP!

2 Likes

And your post reeks of my attitude from 10 years ago. Based on that logic i hold power over you.

Also oh shocker people copy stuff they like. More news at 5.

4 Likes

the timing of the 9.2.5 cross faction thingy with this discord is actually pretty good :smiley:

3 Likes

Cannot wait to play with my long-forgotten cousins from Kalimdor.

1 Like

indeed.

Good luck with the Discord

1 Like

He took Twiluna’s guise.

And he will not set us up the bomb either because I will!

Oh wait, no, no, no. That bomb is better used elsewhere. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

See you side by side in 2 days!

Solely for keys and the like, that is.

I am probably the only person completely non excited by cross faction lol.
Ah well, have fun!

This the new FF?

Its the Emperor’s panda sanctuary, FF ended when I started a nude selfie contest…
It’s my way of making sure FF stays dead

4 Likes

As a Pandaren the prospect of going into that sanctuary does not make me feel safe. :x

1 Like

That’s a lovely word. I’m stealing it. Thank you for the contribution to my dictionary! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Then you aren’t getting a redhead Dunkiee doll in skimpy clothing! :woman_red_haired:
For the record I am staying blonde for a bit longer.

Yooo good luck on the new discord!

1 Like

Very true tbh

So much drama already. Seems to be a worthy successor.

2 Likes