The Fireside Gathering [Horde Social RP]

Should remember to sweep the streets asfter the event then. Make sure all that fuzz is cleared up.

1 Like

Aye, fully agreed, NO LITTERING!!!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the first gathering tonight! Hope to see you all!

1 Like

Make Horde RP great again.

10/10, would attend again.

PS: Throwing Vulpera should be a sport.

4 Likes

It was a good post up until this, now it’s a bit weird…

2 Likes

Just bad joke for those attending the IC brawl

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it!

It was fun hosting. :grinning:

1 Like

Laugh all you want, I kicked your bum

1 Like

I was going to write up a summary of sorts for people. Maybe I still will. It was just nice returning here and seeing people had fun. As that is the overall aim of it all.

So just on that I can call this event a success. Then look forward to planing the next one at the dawn of the next month.

1 Like

Like the idea, maybe it will bring more encouragement to fill cities of the horde with RP as it once used to have.
May I suggest a more casual/non-combat event like Fashionista?
Give people a theme and let public decide who won. Can be a small thing yet brings something interesting to a table.

2 Likes

We do want to include more events and games, themes and contests. I am all for none combative things.

If people want to suggest things, we do have a discord for it. Would be great to have some people wanting to host little events during the night. The more options we can give the players, and more engagement the server sees the better.

2 Likes

I meant to update this. And completely forgot. The events are still planned for the 1st friday of each month. I have just had a busy one.

In part this is to bump and keep discussion going. As This will continue no matter.

Thank you everyone.

1 Like

A little bump, and a reminder for people that the 3rd Fireside Gathering will be held on the 5th of August.

We meet at the Crossroads at the Drag, just outside the gate to the Valley of Honour. At 19:00 servertime.

And as always this is a communal thing. So it would not be possible without the support of everyone that I have met, and not had the chance to chatter too during these events.

I would also like to talk to people more ICly. Figure out what people do in guild downtimes. And see if we can work that into a larger scale. There are so many things we have not touched on. And I want to continue to create a welcoming social circle that any horde member can enter.

Maybe I got a little mushy there?

4 Likes

sad i won’t be able to attend the 5th of august. everyone else have a good event tho

We have about a week till the event. And if this gets bumped, then It is just to see if any Rpers are up for offering services for it.

These would be things like food, drinks. Or if you trade we do have a market. Anyone on horde is welcome, and if you need a little help stocking up. (In case of some feasts, or deployables) Let me know and we will see if we can help.

There are a lot of little roles that I want to highlight, and I know those players rarely have a chance to shine. Feel free to reply here, or message me in game if you see me and lets see what we can work out.

As always any questions are welcomed, I will continue to drive blindly forward and hope for success.

Thank you.

1 Like

The monthly gatherings are pretty neat! I hope this will caught up, and others will try to make their events or more Horde capital RP. Local RP gets revived by small initiatives like these. Best of lucks, Haiku.

1 Like

I want to support you guys, great idea!

I would recommend to do both ingame community and discord. To my experience, ingame community feels more accesable for newcommers and those who don’t know about discord being an important thing.

2 Likes

Hope to be there, got a move to deal with the day after so we’ll see. Cool initiative either way.

Hoping to get to this one as I missed the last. If anyone is wondering whether to go then I strongly recommend wandering along. It’s always a great nights entertainment!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.