The forgotten spec that is BM hunter...kinda

Stopped playing BM hunter in bfa because the pet ai was broken. My pets would disappear in dungeons. So they reworked survival because no one liked it. They did reworked bm a bit but largely never fixed the pet ai.

At the beginning of shadowlands everything was bugged, so not just bm but they reworked survival again. Then later marksman.

In dragon flight survival got another mini rework along with marks and bm. Bm actually got a fix. Where wep damage was not applying to pets. Though survival is getting another rework and everything points to bm basically being buggy as hell again.

Like are there fixes coming or is this going to be bfa again?

I guess Pack Leader BM hunter will be best hunter spec for PvP in TWW. Rework is not perfect but looking better than current tree. Also tier set bonuses way better than MM. Definitely worth to give it a try.

Has blizzard fixed the fact that half our talents don’t do what they’re supposed to yet? (Check the spreadsheet on trueshot lodge discord)

If not then there’s no point in assessing how good or bad the spec will be, as it doesn’t behave as expected.

1 Like

ty will have a look on the discord, did not know it existed

Do not play the hunter , he is not allow AnyMore and the Pet must be call if you wish to enter the group even though FAKE OPTION YOU ARE NOT ALLOW TO SAY I DO NOT WANT BLISSART SHOVING THE PET INTO YOUR CARE , LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO KILL IF YOU DO NOT ADOPT PET SHELTER OF MURDERER

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.