The forgotten vision

A necromancer is standing on the war torn shore of Tirisfal glades. He is looking cautious; his eyes are often watching the waves of sea and the surrounding remnants of war. Suddenly something is emerging from the sea, walking slowly towards to him. A mysterious skeleton in long black robes stood before him.

Necromancer said. Welcome back Obrahiim the Traveler, it has been long time since we met last time, the vision of our master is not dead, everything is going as he told us.

Ah Diodor, my old friend, those days the Damned, now the Risen, the famous necromancer, am I right? Yes, it is time, do you have the crystal?

Yes. Said the necromancer again and shakes his hand, his undead minion emerged from hiding with big bag. The crystal is ready, it has been charged to full power. You will be pleased.

Good, let us proceed to my long forgotten creation. Said the Traveler and they started walking towards the Undercity. When The Traveler stood before the gates of the abandoned city he screamed. There it is my best work. And nobody is here to stop us. I call the powers of chilling winds, we need your protection! Protected with the protective spell they entered the throne room in the ruins of Lordaeron. Obrahiim settled down on the throne and said. Isn´t that irony Diodor? Even Silvanas didn´t know the true purpose of my work. He set his bony hands on throne, which has started to glow. Than; the unknown pillar from the floor before him started to emerge. Yes after all those years, it is still working! Diodor! Command your minion to put the crystal inside of the pillar!

As you wish. Said the necromancer and his minion quickly putted crystal in.

The ground started to shake a little and the pillar with crystal becomes to move back under the floor. Obrahiim is still gripping the throne, glowing with unimaginable power. The ground starts to shake more. Than he raised his hands and brutal sound of ground ripping starts to echoing to all directions. Once known Undercity, the city under the ground becomes the massive floating necropolis. Obrahiim pleased with the success said.

That upgraded crystal from unfinished Malykriss is working really well. This is the new era for the Scourge, we will never forget your contribution, indeed, you are the hero of the Scourge! Now it is time to clear my fortress from that forsaken mess! Open your severs my bellowed child! And the crater under the necropolis has started to fill with blight of forsaken.

Yes, we are clear now, I can feel it, but there is another little secret, come with me. They entered the tomb room of the king Terenas II. Obrahiim started to read the tomb plate. May the bloodied crown stay lost and forgotten, how sweet isn´t it? Let´s open it. And he did as he told.

What you see inside dear necromancer?

I see the crown … isn´t it…?

Yes it is the crown of slaughtered king. And what is attached to the crown?

The strange looking hood, wait it´s like the inner cape of helmet, you mean…

Yes, it is the inner cape from the helmet of domination. Our master commanded me to put it here long time ago. The inner cape of broken helmet is not that powerful as helmet, but through it, anyone who is wearing it has the power to command the Scourge. And since the helmet is broken, the power of cape is not blocked anymore. Our brethren are now headless, scattered, soon they will spread to the lands of the mortals, which are now stronger than before. This time there are no plague cauldrons, protected by the loyal cultists, who would then act as plague generators, sending the plague seeping out across the unsuspecting farmlands and cities. It may threat the existence of the whole Scourge; it may unite all mortals against us. We must act. Master´s vision is clear; it´s right time for the new king. His sacrifice can´t be wasted.

And who is the new king?

I don´t know, our master shared his vision partly only to us. The last secret of his vision is known only to Kel´thuzad. Well said. Do you have his necklace?

Yes, here it is, after defeat of Kel´thuzad, they took this necklace from him; they kept it until they found more powerful necklace. After that, they sold it for few gold coins. I bought it very cheap, those mortals don´t know the true value of items.

Obrahiim took the necklace to both hands. Yes it´s him, I can feel him. He is there. As he once said, hide our precious tools in the hands of our enemies, it is the safest place and when time is right claim them easily and reveal their true power. Now please dispel that illusion curse.

And he did. The necklace has been transformed to phylactery.

Yes there it is, he will rise again, but at first we need to secure our fortress.

Necromancer said. The rest of the Cult of the Damned is hiding behind Scarlet Monastery in the hills. They will help us to bolster our defenses here.

Good. I have hidden army too. Here. Under us, are four quarters, every of them has the crypt. Only one crypt has been visible to our enemy, they used it as throne room. The remaining three were sealed and hidden. Two of them contain the best soldiers of the Scourge, ready to be used. The last one is reserved only for Kel´thuzad. Only he is able to open it, he knows when.

Obrahiim settled on throne of the fallen king again, glowing with power as before. He screamed. Release the seal of war and seal of magic!

A loud shattering sound has been heared.

It’s done, our fortress is secured. Now let’s move to your hidden brethren. It seems that we need their help to raise Kel’thuzad faster to full power. After that, we will visit our homeland to the north. We have to crown the new king.

The new necropolis moved towards Scarlet Monastery.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.