The free transfer? Alliance & Horde together?

Not sure how this will work but I’ve got two horde chars on Crusader Strike, and two alliance chars on Lone Wolf.

Now with the forced transfer to merge realms, my free transfers from crusader strike is to Living flame & also at the same time when I click free transfer from my alliance(lone wolf) chars, it gives me the option to go to Living Flame also?

So will the transfer work if I click “Free transfer” into living flame for both my lone-wolf alliance & my crusader-strike horde into one server? I don’t know did blizzard thought about this? I am not going to pay for transfer to another realm period and this is the only free option I got.

Yes u can have both now

1 Like

Only through a transfer though, so I wouldn’t count on it not getting fixed later on.

if I don’t transfer my alliance from lone wolf… what will happen to my characters?

Nothing. They stay where they are. But server will die out since you won’t be able to create new characters there and most of the people will move to Living Flame. If you like the idea of playing on empty realm then stay where you are, else, move.