The game is subconsciously pushing to reroll fire

That’s a lot more than 1 gcd. Also pyro got travel time.

Also this is like 15k dmg. You got 35k hp, hardly an 1 shot.

https://i.imgur.com/v6pwSmR.png

GCD is 1.5 seconds, i see 1.11 seconds on the first combo i tried

ok who asked? you are just twisting his words now

The point is the burst is the whole point of a fire mage. Outside the burst we do really really crap damage that is easy to heal through.

Your not making much sense with that statement, post on your fire mage if your going to trash talk the spec.

Rofl, of course your not biased in any way.

By all means post vids of your fire mage doing this consistently then.

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Ice Block
/cancelaura Ice Block

Use that and you should have no issues getting into iceblock before getting nuked.

If you don’t know when to use Iceblock that’s mostly on you, not the other mage.

Conduits, which are borrowed power in the first place, not a nerf to the base combustion, which most anti fire twerps seem to think is justified without actually playing the spec.

No lets be real here, you and others like you, tend to over exaggerate things in these posts:

“oh the fire mage instantly killed me with no chance to do anything”

“oh the fire mage did 300k”

Seriously, give any class the option to wail on you and take no reactionary actions and of course they are going to destroy you.

1 Like

Have you try to kill someone trough heal with only sustained damage as arcane frost ??? Thanks for showing that you only play fire mage and have no idea how other specs perform. As arcane, even with burst I CANT KILL TROUGH ACTIVE HEAL (again you are so used to play this nobrain easy fireburst that you think is normal).

do you have a mental issue ? How stopcasting will remove a gcd recharge after most spell that are instant like nova, ward, arcane barage, orb etc. or even channeled like missiles ???

nice try
you put together two things I said that are not related, trying to deform the sense, total troll

here is the 300k 1MIN OVERALL DAMAGE example that is purely hypothetical and not exists, it was clear enough for normal ppl
The idea is to show that having an incredibly high burst in one sec and 0 damages for 59 sec is wrong , this example is not the real combustion of course but a hypothetical extreme

Its really funny seeing you devolve into nothing but insults and trolling when you clearly have nothing valid to say.

Well reported for trolling, hope you enjoy your ban.

My points stand, get over yourself and your inferiority complex.

man you are a castsequence user haha much skill

actually you should not use castsequence macro as this macro is broken since legion, randomly it will not reset at all, do some research if you are unable to figure out the bug by your self

here is another post when the same guy troll everyone but see trolls everywhere

Its honestly very cute how you got so mad that you literally tried reading all my other thread / responses and are continuing to troll when you realise you have nothing valid to add to your own argument.

/golfclap

I needed to check that you are actually trolling and not something worse like you being sick and
the few very first posts were enough

GCD is depending on your haste. Also it’s around 1.5s, because the pyro has travel timr.

Thing is you’re crying because you can’t press block before you die, but still you didn’t provide any source how you can get 100-0 in less than a gcd.

sure, let’s account in the 12% haste i have. who would have thought, still less than my GCD!

the log shows exactly when the damage hit on the dummy, travel time included

what are you even talking about? ive never interacted with you before, which i am glad about considering you’ve managed to twist “fire mage can do 4 damage spells in one gcd” into “100-0 in less than a gcd”

Sorry but again your showing your ignorance here. That cast sequence works perfectly if you know how to use it.

Zero issues with it resetting, so either you don’t know how macros work or you possibly have a addon that its messing with it.

Fire Blast is off gcd and can be casted while casting another spell. So yeah Meteor FB FB Pyro FB = is a damage landing within 1 gcd for a 5 damage spells with 100% chance to crit all of them.

as long as arcane is ok (as it is now) you shouldn’t have to reroll. I have a warrior main friend who does more dmg as Fury than as Arms and I think you could implement this with almost any other class. as long as you are knowledgeable on the spec and know how to play it well you will find that rerolling is not needed in order to do high dps. Altough the difference between arcane and fire in overall potential is big.

castsequence macros fail to reset sometime if you push buttons quickly but I suppose you are slow, “castsequence is broken and has been since they took it out in legions beta and put it back at the last minute

here you can read about different castsequence macros not working for the same reason:

h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/castsequence-is-broken-for-between-the-eyes-httpsstreamablecomc69wi/125429

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/castsequence-bug/721600

h ttps://wowlazymacros.com/t/castsequence-macros-repeats-certain-spells-instead-of-casting-them-in-a-sequence/16740/2

Ill only say it once more as clearly you are a bit thick.

It works perfectly. The fact you don’t know this tells me all I need to know about your working knowledge of macros.

100% trolling

so funny “working knowledge of macro” hahahahaha

I’m not sure why you think showcasing your own ignorance repeatedly is in any way good for your topic.

Perhaps you should actually test the macro (assuming you even have a fire mage) and see how it works, rather than just mindlessly pointing to forum posts and trying to troll me? :smiley:

first I will add this but it is not madatory:
/targetenemy [noexists]
before the castsequence in order to target if target is lost

than your sequence is just dumb you should use two fireblasts at the beginning because of infernal cascade:

you do this immediately after launching fireball
/castsequence combustion, FB,FB, Pyro,Pyro,PF,Pyro,FB,Pyro,PF,Pyro,FB,Pyro ,PF,Pyro

if you already have heating up then you can skip one FB but it is still super different than your stupid castsequence:

you do this immediately after launching fireball with heating up
/castsequence combustion, FB,Pyro,Pyro,FB,PyroPF,Pyro,FB,Pyro,PF,Pyro,FB,Pyro ,PF,Pyro

and you say you are playing fire mage ???

Nope Gou,

We were talking about your inability to process info given to you that cast sequence works, not asking for pointers form someone who clearly has no clue what they are talking about.

So go test the macro then show us all how it does not work. :smiley:

p.s. I never claimed it was a optimal damage rotation macro, I posted that in another topic for a new fire mage to show them how to have a little bit of fun outside learning to cast everything manually for proper damage rotations.

I really do love how bad you have it for trolling people that disagree with your entire topic, to the point you just go grab random reply from other topics to continue trolling.

I test it and it randomly fails , rarely but it get stuck on Pyro in the middle

and this change nothing to your stupid sequence , you play fire mage but you dont know your base rotation