The garden of stone and magic

after the last expedition ,about the now so called “Maradite”,
Maradan attemts to utilize the secret apexis garden in Shadowmoon Valley,Outland.

the tools needed are prisms,pickaxes, and tinkerer’s toolkits.

we will launch near the Drakes campsite on Wednesday ,26/8, on 8:00pm server time.

2 Likes

Moden attaches a note to the post of the Jewelers retreat:

The only prism that comes to mind (after perusing my notes) is a ‘reflecting prism’. Is that the kind needed for the expedition?

I asked a ‘tinker’ friend of mine about a tinkerer’s toolkit, and he asked if I meant a ‘tinker’s kit’… Is that what I mean?

I could not find the Drakes campsite on my map of Shadowmoon… Is it possible that it is known to some by another name? Where in Shadowmoon is it?

-Moden, mediocre jeweler.

2 Likes

Maradan reads,then takes off Moden’s note,and attaches his.

any tinkering tools you may have might have a use,though I am not expirianced with tinkering.
as for where we will meet,the name is “sanctuary of the stars” near the visibley large Dragonmaw Fortress,should it answer the questions left by my friend Moden

Maradan reattaches Moden’s notes near his second page

3 Likes

It is tonight!

1 Like

I’m in a sort of emergency, the event is sadly postponed to next week

2 Likes

Today is our event!

2 Likes

I might be a little late,sorry for the inconviniance

1 Like

when I thought i could dodge a problem,another one hit me like a sack of hammers,I’ll see you next week,I hope…

2 Likes

given the fact we returned home early (35+ degrees and no electricity,some kids got heat strokes)this event will run and at full length,I also try somthing new so I hope to see a bunch of people:)

2 Likes

Unfortunately, due to … much fewer attending, than last time, the thing is postponed.

I still had a nice talk with Maradan and Hath.

2 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t attend. I was absolutely knackered after college :disappointed:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.