[The Gargoyle] Ambassador Osh'ruk died đź‘ą

What transpired: A zeppelin sets course from Orgrimmar to Thunder Bluff. Once it is high in Orgrimmar’s sky, it grows into a fiery ball of hellfire and the ashes rain upon the warrior city. The zeppelin explodes. A handful of individuals glide through the skies and land somewhere close to Orgrimmar.

[This document is distributed to the officers of the Saurfang Legion and other noteworthy forces of the Horde.]

Soldiers of the Horde,

our great city has been struck with a tragedy. Ambassador Osh’ruk the Wise has perished as the airship that was to carry him to Thunder Bluff exploded just as it left Orgrimmar. The ambassador’s mission was to secure our truce with the Alliance and garner support in the Horde for this cause.

His passing is a great loss.

It is currently unknown why and how the zeppelin exploded. In this moment in time, it is assumed to be a terrible accident.

For Azeroth, for the Horde

Centurion Mak’rosh Hellhammer

19 Likes

Don’t worry guys, I shall be acting as Osh’ruk’s replacement in the coming days. You can count on me. :+1:

Every goblin lawyer in a fifty mile radius eagerly nods.

3 Likes

haha… oh no… the horror…

winks at the camera

Can :canned_food: NOT believe :pray: this :point_up_2: :confounded:

My condolences to any affected …

3 Likes

Family of the deceased are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending positive energy their way

5 Likes

uv if you agree

3 Likes

Aw, bummer.

2 Likes

More corpses to the Hungering Darkness.

Sylvanas would be proud.

damn… just found out about that zeppelin explosion

that sucks man

8 Likes

Changing my Facebook profile picture to a zeppelin with angel wings as we speak.

1 Like

Those Zepplins are utter death traps.

1 Like

And to think if I hadn’t had too many pints I would have been on that zeppelin…

5 Likes

We must sue the Transportation Authorities and make them pay the families that have been affected by this tragic incident.
#ZeppelinCrash2019 #ForSaurfang

6 Likes

How…
…
…
Unfortunate

1 Like

Wait, i had ordered a box of papers, they were on that Zeppelin…

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I blame Tyrande.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.