<The Guild With No Name> is recruiting for Ulduar!

Raid days/times: Wed + Sun 21:30 - 00:00 ST

Loot rules: MS>OS

What we’re currently looking for: Any DPS

What we can offer you:

• A relaxed raiding environment
  • A team that know mistakes happen, but we ask that you learn from them
  • Help whenever you need it

What we expect from you in return:

• Maturity
  • A sense of humour
  • Know your class
  • Come to raids fully prepared (gems, enchants, flasks, etc)

Seem like a good fit?
Hop on our Discord and apply in the #applications channel - https://discord.gg/fmxEdqsN

Greetings. The Discord link seems to be expired. Are you still looking for DPS, and need an Enhancement Shaman ? I’m willing to transfer to Mirage Raceway if the position is still open.

I’m a 30-year-old family man, so your raiding hours suit me since the childling will be asleep. Experienced player. Raided semi-hardcore in original WotLK (ToGC & ICC) and a bit into Cataclysm, and a bit in TBC and Wrath Classic. Have also played PvP and arena with friends around 2k rating (nothing spectacular, but not terrible).

I’ve played many classes but I’m currently maining Enhancement PvP and loving it. Want to raid as well!

My current PvE gear is a mix of 200-213 PvE epics and 232 PvP gear. If I can find a guild I’ll run some raids ASAP and get some BoEs from the AH if needed. Professions are enchanting and engineering.

Regards,
Moisey.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.