The hammer is coming down. Mark my words

I have a feeling that Thrall isn’t making it out of this Worldsoul business at all.
He had a good run. Slave, warrior, Warchief, wandering shaman…
After he plays his part, he will be discarded, like a chess pawn.
The Void is coming. Night will fall. Stormwind won’t last, I’ll tell you that much.
Mark my words…

2 Likes

Sorry, but Stormwind will last. Do you think they’d risk inconveniencing the AH goblins and boost-selling bots for the purpose of advancing the story?

2 Likes

The mere fact that I read that post and clung to every word, I hope this happens and some serious changes to the world, would make it memorable and a actual risk.

Heres to good lore that wont be forgotten in a patches time

1 Like

I hope we get a whole expansion of losses and losing and getting owned
which will then be a trigger for the titans to do a welfare check on us and set that part off

1 Like

Good riddance.

3 Likes

Ruh roh, the Twilight’s Hammer cultists are starting early.

THE END IS NIGH!!!

Also good riddance xD

1 Like

THE END IS NYYYIIIIGGGHHHHHHH!!!.

Chant brothers and sister, we will bring this too to fruition!

With this we shall bring down the great green pickle!

1 Like

If they dare. But maybe they have forgotten the outrage it costed, when they revamped with Cata. I for one think it would be nice though

Only one-handed one-eyed strong woman will save us. Mark my words.

Well people i will reveal to you the big secret… Its not thrall or anduin or the titans who will save us nononono it is in fact Gamon who will save us and chop of lots of enemy heads in the process… Mark my words

I was disappointed to not find an “Alliance Bias!!!” in this thread after seeing the OP’s theory.

This is not a theory.
Watch the skies.

What?

“I have a feeling” as opposed to just saying he won’t make it.

Of course, he’s an orc after all. :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.