"The harbinger" questline mandatory to be eligible to participate "The Radiant Echoes" pre-patch event?

I was watching a video from a youtuber SignsOfKelani. He stated that the questline “The Harbinger” is mandatory to be eligible for The Radiant Echoes pre-patch event. Is that really true?

I have a lot of alts. Have only completed “the harbinger” questline on a handfull of them. The rewards we got from doing that rather boring questline was not interesting for me and still is not.

1 Like

I don’t think so, considering that level 10s can partake in the prepatch event.

So either he’s wrong or it’s something you just need to do once on a character for example.

I’d also recommend people never take everything a youtube or streamer says as fact, until official news has been confirmed by the developer.

1 Like

This quest should probably be treated like the Emerald Dream pre-quest: once you’ve completed it on one character, you’re given the option to skip it.

2 Likes

Players who want to do the questline leading into TWW need to be up to date and have completed the Harbinger. Anyone can take part in the prepatch event itself.

Players with and without The War Within™ will be able to take part in this event for its duration.

It’s my opinion that a new expansion is new start. We should not be forced to have completed some questline in the former expansion.

2 Likes

i dont think you have to do the quest to go into the new expansion?
if that was true it would be such a massive blunder

1 Like

You don’t need to do it and a major benefit of not doing it is you don’t end up with that stupid huge purple portal in the chamber in Dalaran!

It’s because the questline is the prologue of the new expansion.

Its just 1 quest takes 5 minutes of time. your not forced to do it to be able to participate in the event

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.