The hate for dks continues

so many clases get real buffs while we dks get our legendary nerfed (Reanimated Shambler explosion damage increased by 5% and now approximately procs every 1.75 minutes (was 1.5)) wich means it does 5% more dmg but proc less wich means less dmg
blizzard should just ban dks from pvp for this expansion

There is no one that cares for this class, amongst some other classes but our situation is the worst of them all, ever since the end of wrath we have had someone in blizz with a personal vendetta against us, only explanation why the class has gotten worse and worse through the ages, once everyone here that started in legion gets to play the glorious balanced wrath DK toned down from the release insanity their eyes will open, like harry truman in the truman show realizing there is an entire world outside his fabricated and watered down weak little bubble he is forced to play in, their eyes will open and their mouths will scream “WHY HAS BLIZZ LET THIS CLASS FALL SO FAR?” and in truth, blizzard dont even know why, because all the good people that created the class with love is long gone.

good riddance, let it end.

1 Like

Looking at the patch notes so far, there haven’t been propper balance changes to most of the broken PvP classes, and Aff Warlocks even got their nerf reverted.

If these classes are supposed to be baseline with how broken they are, then i guess we all need to be bumped up to the same level?

If they want they alredy did it, but they won’t. DK as class nerfed 3 expansions in a row, including ninja nerfs, thats still exist and didn’t reverted. Yes there was a DS buff in BFA, but was nerfed to worse thats its been before and nowdays we’ve got what we’ve got.

1 Like

if they fix unholy pvp talents it will be fine i think unholy will be solid in 9.1 the problem is unholy honor talent is just awefull curently frost dk is getting carried by its honor talent while unholy has nothing to offer its just useless talents even necro after buff is not good.

Saddly we are ignored since sl started
0 feedback taken from these forums
Not eu and not na
Blizzard just ignore us atm

im not a dk player (yet) but its kinda hard to balance stuff because u have “top” players doing diferent compared to the bottom.
i see dk saying: we suck, we have litle dmg, bad def etc. but when i go check the pvp ranks there are frost dk everywhere, and when i go see pve ranks there are UH dk at top dps aswell.
maybe blizz just wants 1spec for pvp and 1 for pve?

i still remember double blood dk plaguing arenas in LK lol.

1 Like

Blizzard have the data to know what is over tuned and what is not at all levels of play. They have nil excuses and just hide the facts via not doing or saying a thing until it’s absolutely absurd and broken X class.

Just because people try to play there chosen class in enough numbers that show up on graphs. In all levels of content. Does not make it a balanced game or class. That’s a given for any class.

If Blizzard wanted to force you upon your decision of one spec, e.g. make it weakest compared to the other. Why bother having diversified specs in the first place? Just have one! It’s not the paying customers problem this company cannot balance a plate on a table anymore. They make it harder every expansion anyway or cannot be fagged enough to repair a class when they are changing out system specific balances to the expansion all the time until it’s dumped for another one in the next. Any great point they do have a well rounded balance across all classes. They jumble everything up in a hat in that regard too often with each iteration of moving around or removal of talents and spells.

1 Like

You’d better buy a pair of glasses instead of writing nonsense.

2 Likes

You see dk everywhere on ladder pls use glasses you need them

i counted 31 dk all above 3K rating and like 70 all above 2.1 from 1000players
thats pretty good for a class that is not broken/meta.

50% of those 1000 players are palas and priests kek

1 Like

31 dks above 3k tou need glasses and fast theres 1 dk above 3 k in 3s
And 2 dks in top 150
I gess you hate dks and you want to show us that they are ok but no dks are in worst spot atm from any other class

2 Likes

like i said “from 1000players” ur the one needing glasses lol. chill a bit
and i dont hate dk lol, i even got one.

I think this is the first expansion in which he as a warlock has some chance against dk , and dk used to be his worst nightmare. That’s why he trolls here how dk is totally ok. Nothing new, let’s move on.

1 Like

lol i dont know man, reading that just makes me think this is the first expa where dk are not op? anyways i dont realy care. like i said u have 100+out of 1000Players above 2.1 thats at least 10% . i think its starting to show some L2P issues.

Lol stop making fun of yourself
The ladder start from 2.7-3.3 and theres no 31 dks above 2.7 wich is top 1000 players
In 2s its even worse
The 31 dks you count out of 10000 maby check your maths

Stop being bis trash player pls
Ladder proves dk is worst class to play
In 2s its even worse then dh
Anather thing proves it all the bfa dk streamers left the only one who is stil pure dk is flark and hes playing on 1.8 2s while in bfa he easy careied ppl on 2.2+ just delete your self from the game mister lock

the thing is that top players in pvp are really good at using chillstreak witch is a very high skill cap ability to min max… will cooldown down on my frost dk, I cannot reach the dps of my enhancement shaman with no cooldown used and this one is 8 ilvl below… not even mentioning the healing it has nor the burst…

But the thing that annoy me the most is to be trolled and one shotted by rogues beind a plate wearer… really does not make sense

1 Like

i dont know where u are looking but 3v3

click class and count from page 1-10.

2v2

stop QQing already pls

I counted around 10. And that’s both US and EU combined.

1 Like

i counted 12 on 5pages there is 10pages . i srls have no idea where u guys are looking at looool.
am just trying to help u guys, am like ur therapist. first step is to acept the L2P issue.