The hell? Druid class mount

So, breaching the tomb is completed since 2017 but I can’t get the quest for the class mount? The hell is going on?

Breaching the tomb is not the only criteria to get class mount.

better make checklist, or follow whole questline:

2 Likes

Also remember the NPC most likely will be in moonglade. She sits on the top of the roof near where you get your lowlevel class quests ^^

1 Like

Also, you need to complete the Breaching the Tomb on the char you want the mount on.
Even if you completed it for a warrior for example, you still need to complete it again on a druid if you want the druid mount.

7 Likes

Yes, this is important, Breaching the Tomb completion is not account wide //which is a damned shame.

2 Likes

… What. That’s just stupid.

1 Like

yeah, didnt remember it as well and noticed it the hard way. ever since i knew this i ve given up getting classmounts. just cant be bothered atm. :weary:

i got the hunter, monk, priest and druid classmount. wanted it on my warrior as well but…meh.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s why I didn’t bother with most of the class mounts. Someday I will get them, but right now…meh.

2 Likes

At least the class mount quest lines are different for each class, except for the few breaching the tomb quests on broken shore. Some good stories in there, the DK and Paladin ones are good. Warlock is ok story wise but a pain in some of the quests, one needs stuff bought of AH and you need to do a couple of legion invasions.
I’ve done them all except druid and priest and that’s only because I don’t have those classes at high level yet.

1 Like

Druid is the only class mount I miss, because they do not have class mount and that silly form does not count for the mount achievement.

Well the class earns it via doing the order hall campaign so you have to do it just like getting the weapons .
There is 24 tints of mounts and to be honest since it came out the quest line has been nerfed by 75% and doable in a day .

But its a free 2 seater an no other class gets that .

2 Likes

Maybe if they would make draenei druids one day, I will consider this, but otherwise I do not have enough will, I guess my class hall campaign achievement stuck at 11/12 forever. I did rogue, DH and warlock, simply because they have mounts that count for the 400 achievement, druid has no thing like this.

Oh, great. It’s timegated. Fun times. Need to do 8 world quests at broken shore, there’s not 8 world quests to do.

You can do it in one day as they reset later this day .
The whole questline can be done in one setting if timed right .

I know but you get 3 with lock . 4 with rogue 4 with paladin . In total something like 24 mounts for 12 classes so it evens out tbh.

fee instant 2 seater. makes it so much more valuable. :grin:

2 Likes

Breaching the tomb is not hard, did it on my mage alt in a single day because I wanted the flying disc. I just waited till there was a legion assault since that is the only thing that will stop your progress.

1 Like

I didn’t even realise until my friend jumped on my back. I was like WHAT IS THIS SORCERY??

2 Likes

Only thing that sucks is that it overrides your original flightform.
Would’ve been nicer if it was an added shapeshift.
Instead of having to go back to the Grove to toggle it on or off.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.