The Hivemind mount solo?

is it possible to get the hivemind mount solo or at some point are you forced to group? thanks

I’m not sure what the plans for the future hold but I would imagine as this is a multiperson mount and you are tied to the people you did it with, that nothing is likely to change.

I find it’s rarely useable as a multi person mount, the people I did it with play other characters.

You need 5 people for the last couple of steps for the mount.

You need those 4 others and if you get strangers to do it with you the mount is completely useless because only the people who got the mount with you can get in it…
The idea behind it is cool its just that its only useful for people who could do it with a group of people they often play with

2 Likes

Answer’s in the name.

was planning to get this because its a cool and funny idea but great, i dont have any friends. :frowning:

5 Likes

Just make a group in LFG - sure there MUST be 5 people on with nothing to do!!

yeah figured as much and i dont think thats the problem. but if its only usable with the 5 people you did the quest with then its kind of pointless getting it in the first place isnt it?

I dont believe that’s the case.

1 Like

I thought that was only for the speedboost to apply?
I see people idle on this mount all the time, so surely it has to be usable on your own as well?

You can use it on your own, sure.
Getting it requires a fair bit of time and coordination, best to use voice to do things. You can do it with randoms, sure, but as you form a lasting connection via the mount i would also suggest to do it with friends, guildmates, whatnot.

so a bit more details:

before the group quest you need to have 4 monocles. Each monocle has a separate “quest” 3 are pretty annoying, lengthy and one causes your eyes too bleed.
While not knowing better, I did all 4 before proceeding to the group stage. Actually the whole party need the 4 items TOGETHER, so if 1 person has 0 and the other 4 people have each 1 (must be all different!) you still can do the quest.
So you can actually skip 90% of the quest if you join a group that has all 4 monocles.
The group thing is a little annoying and takes some coordination but we did it in less than 1h if i recall correctly.

was easier on the first day to find people than it is now i guess…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.