The honor grind

The honor gain per BG is just way too low atm. when pugging I average just under 1k honor per hour. The honor gain is even so low I have people in my guild just not participating at all with the pvp side of the game now.

Will the honor gain ever be reverted to normal because at this pace I will finally have a complete pvp set at the end of arena season 3…

9 Likes

This is normal?

2 Likes

This is very true, currently, you’d need to sink around 200 hours just to get a full honor set on one character. This is assuming that you get 1-minute queues which is normal. Honor rates should be around 5x more.

You only need under 100k honor if you havent bought anything last season, your math is very wrong somewhere

1 Like

Yeah, i kinda agree. The honor grind is massive atm. I dont mind farming for my honor gear, but the current progress is sooo slow!

1 Like

Lmao you are completely wrong, stop spewing bs. you need this much currency to get full set on a warlock:
190,573 honor, 110 AB, 60 AV, 50 EOTS, 50 WSG
if you’re lucky and make 1000 honor per hour which in most cases you don’t, you need 200+ hours.
if you only want off pieces it’s 104,512 honor.

Literally need 200+ hours, average wow player has time to play ~2 hours a day. that’s 100 days to get a season’s gear lmao it’s absurd

Yeah, this is sort of the reason i lost interest in tbc. I dont really like raiding as its just pve, I raid-log atm once a week now.

I enjoy pvp, thats what i want to play. But its allright, tbc is just a waiting-room for wotlk anyway:P

yeah im also in the wotlk waiting room. is honor gains better in wotlk?

Well, i thought you kbow that you cann buy the sets for gold if you have rep? So basically for free? Did you miss that?

1 Like

Well, you have to farm rep. So wether you farm honor or rep, its still farming.

ahahaha, instead of admitting you made a mistake. you change the topic to rep vendors. average alliance player brain.

1 Like

Are you actually dumb? You are counting 100h of farming to something that is basically for free? Literally rotten brain man.

Just admit that you are retard and be done with it

1 Like

For sure not 100h, not even close

1 Like

No, ofc not. Allthough i would much rather farm pvp for pvp gear, its still something. Ofc its a bandaid fix.

But imagine the outcry if the rep farming required as much hours as you need for farming full pvp set. I highly doubt the pve people would enjoy that.

PVP players play for PVP. They don’t want to spend hours and hours in normal dungeons and rep farms to get PVP gear.

I made a post about this a while ago. The honor gained is completely wrong. There are post with pictures proving it is wrong to how it was back in the days.

1 Like

Exactly what i said, but if i have to chose between farming pve for a day, and pvp for tens of hours. The choice is easy, allthough i HATE pve farming.

I feel like honor is fine with the current queue times. I even bought like 6 epic gems for honor near the end of s1 because I had nothing else to spend honor on and still capped easily. Now sitting at 30K honor with nothing to buy and I’ve only gotten maybe 25K hks during tbc.

Some of the s2 offpieces are pretty poweful so I feel like they shouldn’t just be handed out to everyone for free.

1 Like

You can get that from just farming bots in the open world…