The honor system

so again im making this post again cause im still pissed off about this
okay simple it down back in legion the honor sytem bascily if you wanted the rewrads you’d best of do it on 1 character and 1 only you could grind on multiple characters but there is litterly 0 reason for you to do it so me ofc i did it only on 1 character cause that what the system at that time required so anyways now with BFA honor sytem all character share 1 pool of honor so if you for again some reason in legion grinded on multiple character even tho there was no reason to do it well you get an unjustified boost in BFAs new honor sytem which make no sense like why should i who grinded only on 1 character be punished when the sytem at the time only wanted me to grind on 1 character and no the whole argument that ‘‘oh they did it on more charater and put in more time therefor they should be extra rewarded’’ make no sense cause again the sytem at legion did NOT require you to do that you could do it YES i know however i should NOT be punished cause i did not do cause as we all know legion honor grind was super easy compard to BFA current sytem so again im massivly punished for not doing a thing i diden’t have to do cause the new system for NO REASON demands that you did do that thing … like what? i can’t see into the future blizzard you do realize that?

where are the dots where are the comas? I stopped reading this whole mess thing.

3 Likes

Well you can read faster without them,DUUUH.

if you got nothing to bring then piss off

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.