The horde council is pathetic

It doesn’t need to be. Blizzard only needs to stop with the moralist approach and acknowledge that “humans” are flawed beings that might be willing to be in the wrong and harm each other for reasons other than what they feel as righteous or good.

Acknowledging both sides have certain humanity to them, shouldn’t be a deterrent to have either start hostilities for any reason.
Sometimes it just takes a “I want your stuff”.
Blizzard simply needs to stop bastardising those that arrive to such natural natural conclusion.

Oh, and regarding the faction stuff, I don’t think factions are on themselves that of a problem, for as long as blizzard loosens them to the point that it’s members have autonomy to do what they will. Maybe the system does not need to be completely removed, and instead be something that could be called forth if any punctual situation demands it.

———

And on topic: The current cast of council members is indeed some disgrace. At least for several of its segments.
We don’t need to have a bunch of salivating warmongers, but I do feel that Blizzard went overboard with the picks and their peacekeeping sides.

That’s quite a different narrative theme, though. And that’s what these postes were about.

Everyone else would have hit the bottom and either stayed there or went up. Not Erevien though. He brought a drill.

1 Like

Honestly, I think that something like an evolution of the covenant system would be an interesting option. Instead of rigid factions, there could be temporary alliances, and the players could pick whatever would suit them better in terms of cosmetics or ideology.

2 faction approach could work too… but not like it was up until this point IMO.

gl hf

I won’t stop fighting the good fight until my perfect vision of the Horde is achieved.

1 Like

You’re fighting a fight that you’ve already lost. Just let it go and be happy with what you got.

I will never be happy until we are lead by characters I can actually have faction pride with instead of alliance boot lickers.

1 Like

Then you might as well quit the game, since it will always make you unhappy.

I don’t have to quit. Blizzard just has to change the faces of whom represent the Horde where it matters.

Sometimes we have to face the facts that we can’t always get what we want. I’ve wanted Sylvanas gone for a while now, and yet it’s clear that she’s not going anywhere. Thus you should also accept the fact that the Horde council and its leaders aren’t going anywhere either.

Well… we can now poke some fun since the devs said that they want some rpg-elements and choice in the game, so. Nobody forced them to talk about those things.
:smirk:

She has very little presence in the story of Shadowlands, among the content shown so far at least. She is there… somewhere. So, a minor win?

Maybe some won’t return from Shadowlands.
:man_shrugging:

gl hf

Well, that’s like saying Sylvanas doesn’t have much of a role in BfA, based on 8.0. Apart from the preevent she doesn’t. The main story is still all about her, though.

Lol what is Jin’do doing there? Not only he is not a Darkspear, he is dead but also how is he more develped than Rokhan?

Well if we are lucky we get Vol’jin back. The Ardenweald campaign leaves that possibility open after he talked with the Winter queen.

Whatever happened to Jorin Deadeye? Is he still chilling in Outlanď?

It would definitely not fix anything by puting a Blood elf in the the council and we sure dont want Sylvanas back after how she treated the horde under her leadership. The only thing that would fix the horde would be getting rid of the blood elves

Vol’Jin isn’t coming back to the Horde.

It’s a shame he is ignored for so long.

Pretty sure grom got killed by yrel and the lightbound, also dont think we will get any character development for overlord gayarah until we go back to draenor.

Id say thalyssra and lorthamar are probably the 2 most capable leaders atm, thrall needs to find his balls again

1 Like

I agree. The horde is pathetic and shall be removed.

All horde characters shall be permanently deleted. Then everyone will be happy.

2 Likes

The funny thing is that the presence of a council didn’t mean the removal of the Warchief position at all costs…Baine and Thrall just went to an extreme to another…

the Horde could have followed the ancient Roman power structure (in the Roman Republic, not the Empire I think) that in time of peace the members of the Council take the decisions together for the Horde as a whole, while in times of war all the power shifts to an appointed single person that is the Warchief…still I hope this will be the case if the faction war ever returns eventually…

2 Likes