The horde council is pathetic

Our current cast of leading characters is truly pathetic. They are underdeveloped, underused, underpowered and lack any sorts of investment that could draw a horde player emotionally to them. To fix these issues it is needed that the horde council gets replaced with characters that could actually stand off against the big alliance super heroes.

Orcs - kill Thrall. Bring back AU Grommash
Trolls - Rastakhan and Jindo the Breaker
Tauren - Sark Ragetotem
Blood elves - kael’thas Sunstrider
Nightborne - Grand magistrix Elisande
Undead - sylvanas can come back.

Then the horde would be fixed.

4 Likes

You might know the guy that might this thread.

1 Like

Cucumbers are too aggressive, if you don’t send them to the dentist during a summer snowstorm.

1 Like

Jesus Christ you’re pathetic :man_facepalming:t4: You are the virtual embodiment of the worst aspects of this playerbase and the worst part is you know this and have zero shame. Players like you and Blizzard’s pandering to the fanboy delusions and factional idiocy is what led us to the lore :poop:show that was BFA.

Hopefully Blizz have learned their lessons and continue to ignore such moronic threads and the players that make them so as to not further destroy what little legacy and credibility they have left in this franchise.

10 Likes

I will never stop until I get my better horde. Down with the false council!

While I do not agree with the character picks, the idea of the coucil is… odd. We’ll see how the devs want to portray it. I see plenty of complains about lack of attention of some races. The council tooks like a way to make this situation even more probminent.

Well, on paper factions could work. But the current implementation IMO can’t be any good. One of main themes of the WoW, as it’s described in the preface to Chronicles:

How societies often clash before seeing a common humanity in each other.

Khadgar (Calling of the Council):

Though it was Garrosh Hellscream who ordered the obliteration of Theramore, she blames all the Horde for her loss. I hope one day she can overcome that hatred.

And that it IMO where it all falls apart. There is no price for the peace. Those who promote cooperation during the “war” are not exiled or referred to as betrayers in the story. When Jaina promotes the peace idea with Thrall she does not have to “pay” for this decision, there is nothing like “I can stay here to promote peace, but my closest people will suffer from now on because of that”.

So, IMO while on paper faction conflict and faction division could be a good basis for the story, given the implementation, it would be better if the devs would stop wasting money on development of things that are doomed to go nowhere.

gl hf

2 Likes

lemme just entertain this idea.

Couldnt win v the LF Draenei in AU So what makes u think they’d manage it in our universe?

Jindo would Massacre the Horde regardless and Prolly try sacrifice us

I dont rly know why you think this dudes important ?

Lmfao, Round 2 of him going evil and trying to kill his own people again

What? to try re-release Sargarus?

What? to Kill more Horde enforcements for the Jailer?

what you have pieced together here is a Band of People who’d likely try and Kill the Horde and not actually lead it, its beyond dumb. doesnt fit any of their backstorys… and half of them would be Killed with us.

pushing for a band of people who alligences dont lie with the horde isnt going achieve a Better horde, actually try and find people who are relevant to the Horde before putting names forward

Half your List wouldnt join the horde or lead it.

3 Likes

Well, even in concept, that one seems time limited. Once both sides accept the others’ common “humanity”, that story is done. And if they never do, it’s quite hard to have it as the theme of the story.

Either way… Alliance and Horde leaderships accepted each other as groups of persons by now. Even the Forsaken. That theme is just done. At least between the factions.

No. He gets redeemd and leads his people as their king once more. A magical power house that can match with Jaina on her best days.

Hes a cool Tauren warrior. One who isn’t prioritizing his friendship with the Alliance over their own people.

With the support of the MU Horde forces the Lightbound will stand no chance.

No. To match up with the power balance against the alliance leadership who is made up over overly empowered demigods these days. btw did I mention that blizzard is heavily alliance biased in the way they write characters?

She could go toe to toe with Malfurion once they were on the battlefield. She is a true military leader.

a band of people who is still more significent and stronger then the bland C-tier characters that make up the actual current horde council. That council is just a pathetic band of nobodies without power or development.

Its not within his character to actually take this path however… and hes potientally working for the Jailer.

doesnt make him a fit leader

He also tried to kill us for ALOT of the expansion

Not within her character to really do this again.

Also again Completely against the horde.

and are no way inclined within their personailities to run the horde. your taking Random Powerful people… and trying to push them to saying “SHOULD BE HORDE LEADERS” but entirely ignore the fact NONE of these people would honestly do it.

being Powerful and Wanting to lead the horde dont =

These characters Dont like the horde, nor would they stand within it Let alone rule it. they’d just mass Murder the faction lol.

Denathris is working for the Jailer. Kael just tries to get revenge on Kel’thuzad. Rightfully so.

They are the better version of the horde comapred to that pathetic joke of a council who jumps every time the Alliance flexes their muscles.

Pretty certain. Kael is in the actual RAID with Denathris… which means hes WORKING WITH denathris. theres a Reason Kael isnt Dying like the rest… its because Hes One of the people benefitting off Denathhris’s plan.

but they dont want it lmfao.

you could Rewrite the lore to say Elune turned against tyrande and became the leader of the horde if its just for the sake of obtaining a Powerhouse character.

Warrior trainer, so he’s obviously stronk and good leader.

Varian Was a Warrior, He died.
Saurfang was a Warrior He died.
Garrosh was a Warrior we killed him

hasnt every Warrior Racial Leader been butchered?.. are we sure its a good idea to try a fourth?

Kael got captured against his own will. Denathrius tries to extract the anima inside of Kael. During the fight it is our job to save Kael not to kill him. Kael is not the bad guy here.

It would be nice, if that would be done, but the devs go there again and again. Battle for Undercity (WotLK) with Jaina’s appearance, MoP, resulting in nothing (horde is sad), this BfA story. It’s just the same problem. The devs for whatever reason try to put the faction conflict in the game built around the idea that “only together we can win”.

No stakes, no result, no nothing. Anduin promoting peace did not have any consequences, like nobles trying to remove him, or any revolts in the society. Jaina siding with Thrall did not result is, say, dooming kul’tirans to die because of starving, or something else.

Fighting for peace is the game is not a challenge. And all conflicts IMO are worthless because of that. While Shadowlands is free from that plague, I expect the devs to start another faction conflic which will be “resolved” with nothing, and actions required to go to peace once again will not be a choice one have to pay for, but portrayed as “yeah, only together we can fight agains some greater_evil™”.

gl hf

hm i see.

Well regardless…hes not a fit Hrode leader

and if u put these people in charge, it wouldnt make sense to allow it as a Playable faction.

It’d effectively 110% Make the Horde the Evil Faction, and Fantasy Rule 101 the good guys always win.

I’m sorry, my sarcasm must’ve been too subtle. I was ridiculing the simplicistic choice. OP picked a random NPC based on appearance of strength, since he couldn’t find an actual Tauren leader figure that would agree being part of the Horde they propose.

Yeah, beating a dead horse. But that they aren’t doing it right is a point that we already agreed on. What I added was, that this theme could never really work as a long-term justification for factions, even if it was done well.

1 Like

I rather be a bad guy then being led by alliance bootlickers.