The horde is too strong

Hello

I played some brawl: warsong gulch and noticed the horde always have more hp and does more damage than the alliance. Even with SAME gear a horde player have more health and damage. And then they camp us in graveyard so we cant escape. They all have 50-70k hp while the alliance have 20-45k hp.

How is this fair??

We lose all the time because the horde is so much stronger.

Sadly we are in that kind of state right now and it is due to many reasons:

• Horde having more players
  • Horde having higher gear on average
  • Many low geared hordes playing as mercs

I also have some other theories which might not be true - like the amount of classes per faction. Four warriors might be better than four mages in a random bg. If orc is the best race for warriors → Horde will have more orc warriors = stronger team composition.

Keep in mind that it goes both ways though - sometimes you meet horde with 30k hp and IT IS NOT FUN.

People talk about changing queues depending on ilvl and such but I believe that all they need to do is go back to either templates (Where you can choose secondary stats) or lower differences in gear. The casual players do not like the game because it is such a struggle to get on par with others.

Bgs are supposed to be fun - that’s it. People complain about premades - sure that is an issue, but that is partly because premades usually are fully geared vs 30k people. If people had equal gear it would be easier to face premades and win against them. People just need to be more engaged in the chatting - I feel like making people able to choose if they want to be raid leaders in pvp we could have a system where new pvpers will be “guided” by the “leader”. The times I got leader and put in some effort into helping the team it became 1000x easier to win.

3 Likes

I will never understand the finallity of this kind of threads…

3 Likes

Horde/Alliance bad, give me likes

5 Likes

I switched from Alliance to Horde and there is another point I noticed is that Horde players make more effort and dont give up asmfast as Ally. It might seem nonsense but I believe most people who still give a damn about winning moved to Horde while those who still play casually and dont care about strats etc… stayed Alliance… but nothing I hated so much more than how fast Ally players give up after 30secs of the bg start.

2 Likes

I play Alliance and my expectations for epic bgs are not great. Players will not follow or know tactics. Will not take or defend bases. Are afk at start or just slow, causing a 30vs40 fight that will be lost. I know this before the game starts.

If we manage to do well, great, but that is actually a surprise.

Still prefer the Alliance races, cities and lore.

1 Like

^^

I agree. Balance ilvl in BGs.

1 Like

It was fun for about 2 weeks, but it looks like Alliance players are starting to fall back gear wise again. Guess they don’t put as much effort in into getting at least the honor pvp gear.

Its Really interesting to see how you guys see it, i play Horde and i find the ques are about 10min avg and that horde never win, is there some weird thing going on with the matchmaking??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.