"The Hunt" - 19,320 damage on 20% Versatility

No way? So I did both of those, used my earth elemental wall too, got the hunt interrupted, but hey, the interrupt lasts 3 seconds and has 12 seconds cooldown. What would you suggest I do in the 9 seconds window? Tell the random LFG Priest to pre-cast me with Pain Suppresion “just in case”?

“Yo, I just used Wind Shear, quickly, cast pain sup on me!”

it’s a cast, you could have interrupted or used astral shift, or your partner could have used pain suppression on you. Not saying that I like the current bursty meta, but if you like pvp you’ll have to adapt.

Man where do I begin my friends…

My friend who is at high versa and good gear died from one ability from a Windwalker monk some days ago.

There are other things that are makes me question the teams sanity. :roll_eyes:

The overbuff of Thorgast some weeks ago. Good job making the spawning assassins harder than the bosses :joy_cat:

Venthyr rogue clunky skill. Good job on the design.

Ret paladins, sub rogues, boomkins and ww monks oneshoting people.

Legendary memories droping from midbosses in dungeons. Genius level to design and put this crap in the game while having kick and deserter in the game. Its a * paradox.

I usually get F grades where I live, I should move to the US, if things like this goes live I could get straight A’s, become a doctor and make my family proud.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=323639/the-hunt#comments

Would you look at that… the top comment here says:

This critted me for 16.5k in PvP with 22% Versatility.
Blizzard.

so many bad players QQ’ing
so many good players hard pressing 1 button for <1 second and winning

DHs etc have only one useful skill in PVP (hunt), they are no longer the best PVP choice any longer.

PVP in general is a bit all over the place from what I’ve read on the forums.

No wonder PvP is all over the place… I had no idea “THE Raid” was out so I was like meh, let’s see what we paid for. Found a super random 23:00 in the evening group of “alcoholic puggers” (that’s what we called ourselves lol)… We cleared 5 bosses.

Never read any tactics. Never saw any videos.

The big difference I found is that I have approximately 14 buttons less to press in the PvE content compared to PvP.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.