The Hunt should replace Metamorphosis

The Hunt should replace Metamorphosis…

The Hunt should become a 1.5 minute Cool-down that transforms into a Demon for 12 seconds and Charges at the target applying the Hunt Dot. the initial burst should be outright removed…

You can keep nerfing Demon Hunter but until you prune them. they will still be overpowered as they are unkitable, too much crowd control, too much damage too much everything

1 Like

You’re certainly not game dev material.

10 Likes

So glad that you not game dev

2 Likes

Looks like someones IQ score, lower than his character level.

5 Likes

That’s straight up a dogs… idea. Right up there with the other post about removing demonic. Probably even worse.

Truly worthy of the average forum poster.

How about we remove recklessness? Yea sounds pretty damn stupid right?

Idc about that but the bigger priority are the Hunt’s visuals. It looks so stupid and out of sync with the DH’s other abilities and the overall aesthetic that I hate using it.

It’s wild how they never think ahead about the stuff they’re making and how incongruous it would be after the expansion that introduces it. It looked stupid back in SL too but at least there was some justification.

Just change the color to feel green and add some shadowy swirlies around, solved.

3 Likes

make it similar to how Illidan has it in HotS

he also funnily enough can chose between Meta and The Hunt as his ults.
Meta being more brawler and The Hunt being more assassin.

lets entertain this. what if someone cancels your hunt? you lose out on meta? aren’t you boned then?

Yeah, I’m not a fan at all of the way the Hunt looks right now with that heavenly afterlife blue.

No, no, and no. They did this in HoTs where you had to pick between the two with Illidan and it was annoying.

yes buff the hunt and remove metamorphosis and give it back to demo locks :partying_face:

Why should we care ? How many classes can get their burst denied with stun lock/root/cc ?

Many words just to say “how dumb are you”, at this point, just insult him

Yes, it’s a catastrophically bad idea and i cannot believe someone thought of that, and seriously believed it was good.

They shouldn’t make any general class changes based on PvP.

perhaps, but they get it off. it’s like wings having a casts time on ret, he gets stunned oh no it’s on cooldown for 2 minutes because of 1 properly timed stun. do you not see a problem with that? lets do it for all the classes then, 2-3min cds have a 2.5 second castime and if cc’d the cooldown still applies fully.
that will go down well, i am sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.