The Hydraxian Covenant seeks Healing Paladins for Raids on Sundays and Thursdays

Healing Paladins Wanted!

The Hydraxian Covenant are a coalition of Guilds formed of “The SeaWolf Crew”; “The Double Edge” and “Derelicta” who have been raiding phase 1 content for the past 3 months. We now easily clear Onyxia and Molten Core every Sunday night and are preparing to progress through Black Wing Lair on Sundays and Ony/MC every Thursday.

We have a relaxed raiding environment, many of us have been friends since TBC, but many more are new friends. We aim to be an inclusive and friendly team!

As we are preparing for Phase 3, it has become apparent we would benefit by recruiting 2-3 Healing Paladins to strengthen our healing team, so our doors are open to new raiders. At first, we would invite you into our regular raids with a view to recruit you directly into one of our guilds when we are both comfortable to do so, but this is not a requirement!

If you are interested, please contact me in game, my Main is Zasielle and I can be found online most evenings and at the weekend. Alternatively, I may be playing my alt named Zasara.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.