The IGNORE in forums

Are you saying Blizzard are Zag in disguise?
But I mean I can’t blame them either
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689764430539653122/752594863912124416/20200907_144905.jpg it was a delicious endeavour.

1 Like

Even better, when you remove friend, are off-line, and they have your chat window open, they can still whisper to you all the time.

2 Likes

Wow you two I wish I had people to bother me when I’m online! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even the damn totodile was envious of that.

It’s broken everywhere on the internet… I’m known to be around 120 years old on most social sites :rofl:

I don’t think Beta will make you exempt from being actioned. So if you received a time out from the forums then normal rules apply.

However everyone who is flagged for beta has been flagged account wide for some reason.

For example, my alts can magically posts gifs

I find marking myself as busy is far more effective than listing myself as offline.

1 Like

Facebook hiding option is broken too :smiley: I use “Temporary Deactivation” on my account but ppl still can see my acc.

Oh I’m not debating what my previous time outs took away just saying my alts wouldn’t have TL3.

If other beta testers have it, then the only logical conclusion is to with the intention to allow them to post screenshots etc related to beta testing.
Wether people actually do so is a whole other topic.

Yes I can only presume the intention is to allow them to post links, images etc from any character.

Isnt the TL system per character though?
Like you lose TL3 if your TL2 alt gets a time out?

Exactly. Just better formulated haha.
But yeah.

Why have social media if you just want to hide from people?

IIRC, ppl cant whisp you when you are Busy? Is that right? If so, I`ll use it all the time. Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

I hate the idea of the data they collect personally.

I’m not sure it stops whispers as such but people just see I’m busy and leave me alone.

On discord it certainly does stop you getting and bing boing noises.

You just need a break from time to time from friends and other things. I just need to update my account and delete some photos but Im too lazy atm thats why I just try to turn off my acc till I update it.

So don’t use it?

I don’t have that much in they way of personal info on mine. Some seem to have their entire life history on it.

But others have tested it, alpha and beta ppl did get accountwide TL3. I know several who has tested it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mass flagging alone doesn’t actually remove TL either. It would take a moderator action.