The Incarnates are the Chad dragons

I’m going to be very sad when we eventually kill them. They have so much more character than the majority of the Aspects. Fyrakk especially.

We’ve had years and years of exposure to Alexastrasza, and yet she feels like a cardboard character compared to any of the Incaneates, who actually display emotion.

Hm, may I ask what you like about them? I understand that pretty much anything is interesting compared to most of the current “good guys”, but I’m not sure I see anything special about the Incarnates. Fyrakk himself kinda seems like most of the Warcraft villains we had. Condescending and angry. And the other two are vaguely mysterious types that might promise more than they can keep when we actually get to know them. Or not, I guess having hopes is nice.

They are getting to do some cool posing with some nice one-liners, though, so I guess that might feel like a return to form in Warcraft?

I really love that they’ve gone all-in with how unhinged they’ve portrayed Fyrakk. He genuinely feels like an aggressive nutcase.

Whereas most Warcraft villains have been the same rehashed iteration of brooding and ‘of few words’.

Iridikron feels a bit stony too… but he’s literally a stone, earthy theme so it feels appropriate there. He feels calculated and significant. Which I’m just now reminded are all the things they tried to convey with the Jailer, but it just came across as exhaustive and lame, yet somehow works here with Iridikron (imo)

Vyranoth is a bit more like Alex and the most uninteresting to me so far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.