The Irregulars - Looking for Mythic + players

Hello! The Irregulars is back as a casual/social and Mythic+ guild. Our work schedules are too all over the place for raiding for the time being. However, if you’re looking for a community that’s relaxed and runs plenty of keys in their spare time, this guild might be for you. If we get plenty of people for the future, we might try raiding for next season’s fated raids if they happen again or plan to raid for next expansion.

Looking for tanks mainly but all are welcome for Mythic+. Wanting to push for 20s this season as my Hunter so we’ll be looking for people who want to push that high. Of course we’ll do lower keys for alts and tokens/flightstones too.

If you’re interested feel free to add me on discord: .aevelin or the GM on discord: shamau.
You can also find us in the guild finder, though our guild seems to disappear from there from time to time

Sorry for the less than interesting post this time, I’ll come up with something more interesting for next time X)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.