The journey

I expect disappointment at this point.

Before BFA came out, I called most of the major plot points, and lots of people told me that Blizzard “wouldn’t do that again” - IE make the Horde evil, have Sylvanas get all the blame for being evil and get kicked out as Warchief and probably killed in a Siege of Orgrimmar repeat - and yet, here we are.

People tried very hard to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. “Maybe the Alliance starts the war?” “Maybe someone else burns Teldrassil?” “Maybe Anduin is going to become the next Arthas?” etc and all of it turned out to amount to diddly.

Making those things happen would mean Blizzard would have to put effort into the story, have to change the status quo, and actually progress the world beyond “Orc smash human, human stab orc, orc sad now” and that would just be too much effort.

Isn’t it obvious? she is super sayan now

Well admitedlly she cared moderately for the Forsaken as is described in her suicide scene in Icecrown.

She experience darkness on the other side and the Valkyr saved her in return for her to do something for them.

That we are never told of what or who whatsoever. So I imagine the Helya deal is in relation with this . “Like hey Helya you look like u got some good death stuff there. How much?”

But ultimately I still believe her goals are her own and she is just pushing her personal agenda whatever that is

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.