The Kael'thas Conundrum

At this point, toning down and soft-retconing the bad-crazy stuff they pulled for poor Kaelthas would be righting a few wrongs for his character.

But I’m already counting on him being some cackling psycho in the Dracula raid. That’s like the default destiny for most Horde characters.

At least you can argue how the people are donating blood to him willingly, and how it is not a rule for vampires, but an exception, hardly a trend.

1 Like

He’ll actually be the end boss. And the cinematic will be Garithos waking up pumping him full of Light akin to what Illidan did to Gul’dan in Nightold.

Yeah, and then have Sylvanas reach out of her throne room hovering over the maw and rip him to shreds, thus going full circle with this Wc3 callback.

Nah, good ol’ Othmar is there to imprison Sylvie in the Jailer’s place and watch over her for all eternity, like Illidan with Sargeras.

Also, Garithos was killed by Varimathras, a certified member of Green Pickle’s Totally-Not-Demonic-Empire. Wouldn’t be surprised if Sargeras, the Jailer and the Old God influence under Tirisfal were all involved in his demise, after all he was one of the greatest of Azeroth’s champions.

1 Like

Doubt.
Given his status, role, and overall impact in the lore, his spirit is probably feeding som Urzhul mount for all eternity.
Or being the plaything of some particularly bored Shivarra with low standards.

Now even npc in wow hate void elfs, great.

1 Like

Dont look so smug! I know what you’re thinking, but my death was merely a setback!

6 Likes

Don’t look so smug! i know what your thinking but death was merely a setback did you honestly think i would trust my fate to some half mongrel eredar no no he was merely a stepping stone to a much larger plan

I have a feeling that Venthyr aligned players will help him ascend to leadership of that covenant. I don’t remember exactly when it was mentioned, but there is some trouble with the current ruler and we are going to deal with that.

1 Like

Revendreth must always have a master, and rumor suggests that Denathrius, foremost among the venthyr, may no longer be fit for the role. Crowning a new Sire could return the plane to its former glory… or leave Revendreth mired in the same decadence and sin it is charged with cleansing.

2 Likes

Thanks, that was precisely the one I was thinking of.

1 Like

He will bring the high elves and blood elves back together somehow. But the high elves join the Horde.

Voila, Blizzards solution to the faction imbalance.

1 Like

Oh I would love to watch this going down.

Me too. The forums gonna 'splode yo!

It might be sooner than you think.

They’re already working on the eyes.

(No, it’s nothing confirmed. I just latched onto the first excuse to post the picture because it gave me a shudder)

1 Like

To be 100% fair, idk why the non-militant Vareesa helves (i.e everyone but the silver covenant) don’t have their own wee district in silvermoon already. Where they can live quietly and ignore the outside world.

Why exactly?

1 Like

Did you… not notice they have no eyes?

2 Likes

Silver covenant holding them hostage I believe. Purge of Dalaran showed their true face. They don’t accept “no” as answer.